Matrix Logics Thermal Fixative 13.5 oz

Buy Matrix Hair Styling Products - Logics Thermal Fixative 13.5 oz. How-to-Use: Spray on dry hair, set with hot rollers or style with a curling iron. Also works on wet or damp hair when blow dry styling or setting. see more...

Julia M.
Being someone who has a lot of long fine hair, styling is quite difficult without using a heat based product. I searched awhile, trying numerous brands and I found this one to be amazing. It's really effective at locking in your natural moisture and when applying heat it doesn't cause hair to frizz or break. Love it!!!! Totally worth getting 🙌🏽
Marie-Itzel R.
Gilbert, AZ
I do not feel I am understanding how this product works. I don't feel I am having a fixative effect. It is pricey and not very effective so it did not meet my expectations. I could buy a cheaper brand and get same effect. I would not recommend to others
Maggie E.
Palm Harbor, FL
This product really worked great. It really left my dry hair feeling soft and supple and of course protected it against the elements since I use my diffuser and blow dryer with the round brush whenever I wash my hair. I was very happy with the product.
Kerri D.
I blow dry and straighten my hair every day, before this my hair showed signs of heat damage and breakage but now that I use this My hair has been transformed! It's smooth from roots to ends and it doesn't have an unpleasant smell to it. I love this product and I honestly won't use anything else.
Grace P.
Eau Claire, WI
This product is a great heat protectant and styling tool. It protects against heat from a blow dryer and leaves hair gloss and frizz free.
billie jo f.
Lexington, NC
This products works great if you do not want to have split ends and it keeps your hair looking healthier than ever
Angelia L.
This really is such an awesome product! Matrix is also one of my favorite brands. I have bout several of these
Lindsey B.
Victorville, CA
I use this before I put any heat on my hair. It helps protect ur hair from possible damage
Cindy J.
Wilkesboro, NC
Was very easy on my hair