BY MATRIX

volumizing hair gel see more...

Alicia S.
I love all Matrix lines. I started with their Sleek line many years ago and have since branched out to the others. I really like this gel. I have thining hair and needed something that made my hair have more volume on certain days. This did the job. Plus, the smell is nice too. Which always matters.
Emmy W.
Cincinnati, OH
This smells fabulous and adds volume! What I didn't like was the greasy shiny feeling that gels seem to leave behind. It smelled wonderful like most matrix products do and was effective to an extent.
Angelina C.
I have thin hair that has little to no volume at the crown. This product gave me the volume I was looking for with out the crunchy or greasy feel other products have gave me.
Stephanie S.
Oklahoma City, OK
It was ok. Did not give much volume that stays for very long. I got a little bit stichy like and put knots in my hair near the roots
Hailey C.
Ogden, UT
I love this product, makes my hair feel so great, and it even makes it feel ten times better then it normally does
Vanessa G.
Warwick, RI
Even though I have wavy hair after straightening it does fall flat this product helps give it life and volume
malgorzata s.
Airmont, New York
I love this line of hair products. Good on hair with no sticky, goop feeling after. love it !!!
Courtnie C.
Saint Louis, MO
Kind of made my hair feel frizzy but soft even though I have thick hair . Sometimes effective
Melissa w.
Ravenna, MI
I love this product. My hair feels amazing after I use it and it definitely gives it volume.
Laura G.
Kentwood, MI
LOVE THIS! Leaves your hair nice and soft too! It doesn't leave your hair feeling greasy.