Matrix Keep Me Vivid Shampoo

by Matrix

Next-generation sulfate-free technology that gently cleanses hair and maintains vibrancy of fast-fading haircolors.

Does it help with hair loss ?
Does this product and line of products leave your hair oily quickly? Is it good for thin hair?
Is it good for dry scalp?
Start your review of Matrix Keep Me Vivid Shampoo!
Carleen B.
Matrix Keep Me Vivid Shampoo uploaded by Carleen B.
I got this shampoo last week at my hair appointment where I got a trim and bolayage color done. I really like it. It has a coconut kind of beachy type smell to it and keeps my hair soft and bright looking! Most conditioners leave my hair hard to brush through due to knots but this does not. A little costly for the size bottle but you get what you pay for! #matrix #totalresults #keepmevivid #shampoo
Kim M.
Swanton, MD
Matrix Keep Me Vivid Shampoo uploaded by Kim M.
Keeps my hair looking great! I love changing my hair color . This product keeps my color looking amazing and makes it not fade. It makes my hair crazy soft too. I really recommend this product for any one who loves to do fun colors that can fade quickly.
Belinda G.
Cordova, TN
Matrix Keep Me Vivid Shampoo uploaded by Belinda G.
Matrix has it spot on for color treated hair. The shampoo is fantastic and the spray is even better. Both are great for helping maintain your color and help to lock it in and keep it from fading.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Kseniia  M.
Folsom, CA
Matrix Keep Me Vivid Shampoo uploaded by Kseniia  M.
Amazing shampoo! I always use shampoos that can help me to keep my color on, but all previous variants didn’t work well. Then I got this one and together with hair conditioner they make my red hair color so vivid! Now I don’t need to dye my hair too often, because the color stays as long as it possible. And all in all hair quality is awesome!
brooklyn B.
Blacksburg, VA
Matrix Keep Me Vivid Shampoo uploaded by brooklyn B.
If you have colored hair this is a must have! I only get my hair colored about twice a year, and this made my color last so long! It is SLS free so it doesn’t lather like regular shampoo, but it makes your hair feel so clean without feeling stripped!!
Tanya H.
Seguin, TX
Matrix Keep Me Vivid Shampoo uploaded by Tanya H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I got a sample with an order from Ulta. This shampoo is so thick and rich. It lathers very good. It smells amazing!!! I have psoriasis so I love that it’s sulfate free! I wish I had got a bigger sample, I don’t know if it truly keeps your color vivid. It says it’s a pearl infusion shampoo for high maintenance colors.
Rebecca W.
Matrix Keep Me Vivid Shampoo uploaded by Rebecca W.
If you have vivid hair, or even have hard to color hair, you NEED this shampoo! I have people in my hair, and have been using this shampoo since it came out! I color my hair probably once every 6 months, with using a colored conditioner once a week. This shampoo smells amazing, and cleans my hair without stripping it, and leaves my hair so soft and shiny. If you've been on the fence, jump on in and give it a try!
Alexis S.
Columbus, IN
Matrix Keep Me Vivid Shampoo uploaded by Alexis S.
This helped me with my pink hair! I am a natural blonde so the pink stayed in very easy, but it was nice to have a shampoo that would help prolong the color so I didn't have to constantly go to the salon and add more color. Worth the price and smells really good too!
Amanda V.
Oxnard, CA
Matrix Keep Me Vivid Shampoo uploaded by Amanda V.
Purchased at: ULTA
This smells incredible! I use this on my bleached blonde hair in between using purple shampoo. It’s great!
Casey S.
Denver, CO
Matrix Keep Me Vivid Shampoo uploaded by Casey S.
I like this shampoo a lot, it smells really good. It conditions your hair well and I could see it making hair more vibrant. I can still go my usually 2 days without washing my hair so that’s awesome. I would not buy again only because my hair is not color treated anymore.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...