Hair CareHair ColorDemi-Permanent Hair ColorMatrix
Gloss Sync Ammonia Free Demi Hair Color Gloss Clear (Transparent) - 2 Oz

Matrix Gloss Sync Ammonia Free Demi Hair Color Gloss Clear (Transparent) - 2 Oz

Matrix offers an array of professional haircolor options. Whether you crave a subtle color boost or a complete transformation, only your Matrix Colorist can create a custom shade especially for you.

Zero Lift, non -Alkaline Acid, demi-permanent hair color.; Long-lasting shades that won't go dark and stay seamless scalp to ends.; The ammonia-free formula with fruit acids and oils smoothed and conditions for up to 2X more shine.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Matrix Gloss Sync Ammonia Free Demi Hair Color Gloss Clear (Transparent) - 2 Oz!
Ruby W.
Norco, CA
Matrix Gloss Sync Ammonia Free Demi Hair Color Gloss Clear (Transparent) - 2 Oz uploaded by Ruby W.
I use their 10 series to tone clients white! I honestly have not used clear in ages. It’s great if you’re new to ColorSync and want to play it safe. But honestly this line is so beautiful and iridescent that you don’t need it. These are pictures of clients I’ve toned with a combination of 4 colors. 2 of them being part of their 10 series.
Ashley A.
Lyles, TN
Do you want to talk about SHINE?! This will give you the shine your hair has been searching for!! I so wish their regular color gave me the shine that this emits! I love these, but I do with it was the same formula in a permanent color.
Ashley G.
Grayslake, IL
This has been the most amazing product I've tried in a long time. My hair was definitely happy walking away definitely recommend to try anyone who uses a lot of color on their hair
Shannon W.
bacliff
Purchased at: ULTA
Great for your hair affordable lightweight works great love this product seen a difference for sure u won't be dissapointed
Kylee M.
norton
LOVE color sync! It's my favorite for toning blondes. Will remove any unwanted tones without a problem. It also leaves the hair feeling so soft and and makes it look so shiny, which comes in handy after a full lightening service!
Brandy B.
Buckhannon, WV
I love the versatility of demi hair color. Matrix is my favorite brand all the way around !
Ashlee B.
Olathe, KS
this is what my hair lady uses on my hair. and just works with my hair, she does a great job coloring my hair.
Robin C.
Lewisville, NC
I like this product it seems to have and wonderful clear gloss it is transparent on my hair that tends to make my color last longer. Matrix is the bomb!
Darianny M.
Annandale, VA
This is the only one I use because I’m always afraid how my hair will react to it and so far this one has have me the best results, price is not to bad if you buy it on the professional salon supply, very satisfied with it!!
Miranda S.
Janesville, MN
I’m a hairstylist and I mostly use Kenra or Matrix color to tone. I’ve been using the color for 8 years now. It always makes the hair look and feel soft and shinny.

Looking for your answer?