BY MATRIX

Ashley W.
Toronto, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
You can feel the tangles leaving your hair as soon as this conditioner hits your locks. I like to leave it in for a good 5 minutes then rinse out. It smells amazing and I've always received great compliments on it. Its definitely worth the $. I would definitely buy it again and highly recommend this product to people with very fine hair that becomes tangled easily.
Chelsey D.
I have been using a large bottle of this conditioner over the past year now. I don't notice that it gives my hair any extra volume. Actually, I don't notice that it does anything spectacular at all for my hair. Its an average conditioner. I've used better, but at least it smells great.
Kristen A.
Repairs damaged hair like a dream. Makes my hair soft and silky and smells absolutely amazing. My only issue with it is the price, so I'm constantly waiting for deals and coupons to pick up matrix products. Definitely getting the bang for your buck.
Keri D.
Tuscola, IL
Biolage has never done me wrong. I can always depend on it. Love their volumizing products. This conditioner didn't weigh my hair down. It gave me some lift, a wonderful shine, and an amazing smell.
Taylor H.
Birmingham, AL
This is a common conditioner I use in my hair since a baby maybe. I'm just kidding, whenever my mom started using regular shampoo in my hair as a child. This is one of the best conditioners.
Danna A.
Shreveport , LA
Too much volume for my locks. I do have thick, coarse hair so this could be a factor. However, I flat iron and it can lay too flat. This product was just too much for the amount of hair.
Monica S.
El Paso, TX
This stuff is my absolute favorite. My hair has never felt this healthy before. It leaves me silky, smooth, and strong. I have less breakage and better results. Worth that extra penny.
Crystal R.
Fort Worth, TX
This volummizer works beautifully on the hair strands. It leaves hair feeling silky smooth without weighing it down. I would defintly recommend this to my clients.
Elizabeth P.
I've always used matrix hair products. I love the smell and the way my hair looks so much better, compared to when I use a different brand of hair products.
Jessica B.
I've tried this conditioner for volume because my hair is very fine it made my hair soft and left it hydrated I got a little volume but not what I expected