Matrix FT+ Extra Freeze Trix Ultimate Build & Hold Spray by Matrix for Unisex - 3 Ounce Hair Spray

BY MATRIX

Brittany J.
Oak Grove, KY
This product is awesome. It provides an all day hold without the stiffness that a lot of products end up having. Even when I get off work and go to the gym, it still works even after my workout. I would definitely recommend this product to others!!
Heather K.
Toms River , NJ
Great for all day hold and shaping... good to use for more severe styled looks for weddings/video shoots/photo shoots where you need maximum hold and styling. one of the best max hold hair sprays ive tried, a little bit goes a long way. definitely recommend.
Tanvi G.
Raleigh, NC
This is the best hairspray! I have very long hair that is layered and it is the only hairspray that will hold curls in my hair. My hair doesn't feel frozen when I use it. It is a very natural look that holds all day.
Angela S.
Mc Kee, KY
Holds strong throughout the day, yet doesn't leave your hair stiff, great product, i can depend on my hair looking good for hours with this!!! Must have, love love love it
Nancy S.
Lancaster, CA
It does its job. It could hold the hair longer. It lasted me a couple of hours. It helps better if you use it with gel
keila p.
Riverhead, NY
Es muy util para mi y mi esposo los dos lo usamos. nos controla el freeze y a la vez lo deja manejable. me gusta
Emily M.
Freeland, MI
Smells sooo good! Definitely holds hair in place, yet is small enough to fit anywhere! so easy when on the go!
Jocelyn L.
Douglas, GA
I love this hair spray it leaves my hair .. It gives my hairy i volume ... And I love it !!
Abbi M.
Stanwood, IA
Good leaves my hair non frizzy and calms it, this product is good for my curly wavy hair
Brianne K.
Great spray with a firm hold. Does not make my hair feel or look crunchy. This is a must have