BY MATRIX

It is an intensive-conditioning technology that bathes weak, over-worked hair with ceramides, hairs natural intercellular bonds. Weak spots are repaired as pure botanical extracts revive shine and manageability. see more...

Katherine G.
Austin , TX
I love this conditioner, it smells great, gets hair clean, soothes scalp while using and is gently to the touch
Amanda H.
Berea, KY
I love biolage it is the absolute best conditioner ever. It makes your hair so much more manageable best products ever
Holly S.
Forest Park, IL
I have curly hair and follow the whole no shampoo, chemicals, silicone curly girl method. I use this as my shampoo / "no-poo" year round. In the winter I also have to use their scalp shampoo but when is warm this is great conditioner and shampoo for those who are or aren't a curly girl!
Jennifer R.
Terryville, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I his conditioner works really well. It smells awesome and the conditioner is really thick and creamy. A little goes a long way.
Amy M.
Phoenix, AZ
I love Biology conditioners. They smell wonderful and leave my hair so very soft and clean feeling.
Angi C.
Fairbanks, AK
This conditioner makes your hair shiny, soft, and most importantly resistant to everyday breakage! I was able to see improvement with my hair within a week (about 2-3 uses)
Tatum  M.
Shartlesville, PA
Love all biolage/matrix products! Keep hair healthy and shiny. Definitely recommended
Lacey A.
Morrisville, MO
Because my hair naturally looks dry and feels dry, I need deep conditioning that can penetrates the cuticle, not just sit on top and way it down. This conditioner really moisturizes my hair without weighing it down.
Jimena J.
Imperial, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It treats really goo your hair and leaves it smooth but not greasy, plus it has a great scent! I really like it and recommend it, my hair is not greasy.
Brandi W.
Newport News, VA
While I like the way this product smells, it weighs down my hair if I used it too often. I would recommend for people with thick hair to only use a little bit at a time