BY MATRIX

It is an intensive-conditioning technology that bathes weak, over-worked hair with ceramides, hairs natural intercellular bonds. Weak spots are repaired as pure botanical extracts revive shine and manageability. see more...

Elena T.
Elena T.
Arlington, VA
I've used and I still use different products of the Matrix Biolage series, depending on what my hair needs. Last year, after my hair got weak due to a persistent use of antibiotics, I used this conditioner hoping it would help my hair gain some strength and shine. I combined it with Matrix fortifying shampoo. Used them for about three months. Loved the results. Matrix is more expensive than regular commercial brands and compares to a salon brand: I strongly recommend it for its value anc quality.
Mandie R.
Mandie R.
Love this conditioner! Works great even bough we have very hard water. Make my hair management and so super soft. Both of my girls Also use it and they love it. My youngest daughter has really long hair and this makes getting out her tangles soooo much easier! Def a must buy!
Lacey A.
Lacey A.
Morrisville, MO
Because my hair naturally looks dry and feels dry, I need deep conditioning that can penetrates the cuticle, not just sit on top and way it down. This conditioner really moisturizes my hair without weighing it down.
Angi C.
Angi C.
Fairbanks, AK
This conditioner makes your hair shiny, soft, and most importantly resistant to everyday breakage! I was able to see improvement with my hair within a week (about 2-3 uses)
Mandi R.
Mandi R.
Sunflower, MS
Smells okay. Bought it at Ulta. Works great doesn't weigh down my fine hair. I do like the packaging. I have bought it multiple times.
Katherine G.
Katherine G.
Austin, TX
I love this conditioner, it smells great, gets hair clean, soothes scalp while using and is gently to the touch
Alina S.
Alina S.
Loveland, CO
I love the way all biolage shampoo and conditioners smell. They always make my hair shine great too!
Amy M.
Amy M.
Phoenix, AZ
I love Biology conditioners. They smell wonderful and leave my hair so very soft and clean feeling.
Tatum  M.
Tatum M.
Shartlesville, PA
Love all biolage/matrix products! Keep hair healthy and shiny. Definitely recommended
Holly S.
Holly S.
Forest Park, IL
I have curly hair and follow the whole no shampoo, chemicals, silicone curly girl method. I use this as my shampoo / "no-poo" year round. In the winter I also have to use their scalp shampoo but when is warm this is great conditioner and shampoo for those who are or aren't a curly girl!