BY MATRIX

Amy A.
Peabody, MA
The smell is not too bad. I use this on my son and so far I really like it. I apply a very small amount to his dry hair and style it with my hands. Be careful not to use too much because it has a tendency to get sticky and chunky making the hair look greasy and gross. Not sure I'd buy it again since a cheaper jar or gArnier wax does the job exactly the same.
Sheena M.
Nashville, TN
I thought this was a decent wax product. I had my hair cut into a pixie a few years back and this product allowed me to style my hair in a trendy style. It didn't leave my hair too greasy and it smelt nice. Overall I think it is a good product for women with short hair.
Mally B.
When i had short hair i LOVED this product. I loved the "bedhead" look and this helped me pull apart and piece my hair for a more 'tamed' look. It was easy to work with and a small amount goes a LONG way!
Lauren W.
Berkeley Springs, WV
I have used this wax before! I had short hair and wanted to add volume and this always did the trick! I would totally recommend!!
Jesse-Linn M.
LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! One of my fave go-to's for creating fun, funky textures and long lasting styles on nearly any hair type.
Melissa C.
Hodges, SC
Love this stuff! Adds piecey texture where needed without weighing my hair down or adding unnecessary stuff.
Courtney B.
New London, OH
Puts the hair where I need it to be, and keeps it in that place all day! Best molding wax I have used so far
Sabah Z.
Bangalore, Karnataka
I have been using the Bed Head stick for years. I keep my hair short so a stick lasts me a long, long time. When I finally ran out of my supply, I went looking for another stick of Bed Head. It seems that Bed Head has really increased in price over the last few years. I found this Matrix stick for significantly less than Bed Head. I figured I would try it. So far, about 3 months, it is working OK. It doesn't really have the lasting power of Bed Head, but it will get me through work and a happy hour without an issue. Overall, for the cost savings vs. the results, I will order this product over the Bed Head next time as well.
Pilar R.
Chiapas,México
Me encanta este producto entra dentro de mis favoritos lo uso casi siempre y lo deja increíble i love it
caroline b.
I really like it. The way my hair looks and my hair felt good shinny the product is really good