BY MATRIX

Stephanie S.
Cortland
Made my roots look greasy. Really could only use on the ends of my hair. Made it look super flat. Wash your hand before touching your clothes after you put it on.
carshawn a.
Kent, WA
Its very awesome to put in your hair, protects the heat from the curling iron or the flat iron I use it alot. The serum really works
sony c.
Knoxville, TN
This serum really helps to protect and seal my hair. I blowdry and flat iron my hair so this really is useful. I would highly recommend this product.
Donna M.
Knoxville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
The sleekness of my hair after using this product is awesome. My hair is so much smoothr than I expected it to be. It doesn't make your hair look oily like some other products do. And it has a vibrant aroma. I can't think of any improvement needed. I would purchase again.
Maggie M.
Pittsburgh, PA
This left my hair feeling incredibly greasy even though I used only the tiniest amount of it at the time. I had to wash my hair twice before I could finally get all of the build up out of it.
Ashlyn C.
Pine Bluff, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product. I put it in my hair before I blow-dry and it makes it straight and crisp with no frizziness.
Alana L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love when straightening my hair! I like to use the whole Matrix Sleek Line together to be the Florida humidity.
Jeri Lyne JJ J.
Crossville, TN
Made my very thick hair feel smooth and silky. Amazing product! Most serums make my hair super oily but this one has been absolutely amazing at helping my hair stay calm and healthy.
Kelley L.
Elkhorn, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product weighed down my fine hair but did make it look sleek. Would probably be better for those with dry or thicker hair
samrin Ñ.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This little bottle was worth more than I paid. I was accidentally shipped a keratin treatment, and instead of creating a hassle, Canas let me keep the $30 value keratin and shipped the Matrix serum as well. Much appreciated.

The product itself works well, but I only like it with its partner, the #3 lotion in the sleek look styling line for matrix. It seems like these two products add up to Matrix's old #3 leave-in conditioner, which was the best thing ever. They no longer make that product, though, and I would actually recommend finding a different leave-in conditioner for frizz control. Buying so much Matrix tends to add up, and it's just not worth the price anymore. This is handy for styling, however, since it provides some hold.