BY MATRIX

magan p.
Locust Grove
This product smells AMAZING! It leaves your hair with a great glow and sleek look. I only apply it to the ends of my hair. Packaging is cute. I love all serums but I like this one the most for the smell.
Janet R.
Grand Prairie, TX
Great smell and texture. Helps fight frizz and flyaways. A little goes a long way. So t make hair look greasy or oily. Works great on different hair textures and length. I will buy again and again it’s great
Donna M.
Knoxville, TN
The sleekness of my hair after using this product is awesome. My hair is so much smoothr than I expected it to be. It doesn't make your hair look oily like some other products do. And it has a vibrant aroma. I can't think of any improvement needed. I would purchase again.
Maggie M.
Pittsburgh, PA
This left my hair feeling incredibly greasy even though I used only the tiniest amount of it at the time. I had to wash my hair twice before I could finally get all of the build up out of it.
Jeri Lyne JJ J.
Crossville, TN
Made my very thick hair feel smooth and silky. Amazing product! Most serums make my hair super oily but this one has been absolutely amazing at helping my hair stay calm and healthy.
Stephanie S.
Cortland
Made my roots look greasy. Really could only use on the ends of my hair. Made it look super flat. Wash your hand before touching your clothes after you put it on.
sony c.
Knoxville, TN
This serum really helps to protect and seal my hair. I blowdry and flat iron my hair so this really is useful. I would highly recommend this product.
carshawn a.
Kent, WA
Its very awesome to put in your hair, protects the heat from the curling iron or the flat iron I use it alot. The serum really works
Kelley L.
Elkhorn , NE
This product weighed down my fine hair but did make it look sleek. Would probably be better for those with dry or thicker hair
Megan B.
Smells so good makes Hair feel great. Totally recommend to everyone I use it in my long Hair and my daughters curly hair