BY MATRIX

Contains unique patented formula to help transform curly, frizzy, dry or coarse hair into a salon-smooth sleek style. see more...

Liz P.
Napa, CA
Amazing shampoo! It smells awesome and keeps your hair so silky soft and shiny. This shampoo is a good deal for salon grade products qnd it's well worth it! I alway look for this brand because I trust the quality. I certainly recommend this product qnd brand!
Melissa D.
This is the one I forever find myself coming back to. I LOVE this system in its entirety. The smell, the way it makes my hair behave. Totally worth trying, and then buying.
Nadia M.
Solana Beach, CA
This is by far my favorite shampoo... I have long wavy (unruly) hair and this shampoo (and conditioner) make my hair feel like silk. I also like the smell. LOVE IT....
Elyce M.
Best shampoo. Smells amazing, cleans thoroughly and is light. Leaves my hair perfect - definitely recommend pairing with the conditioner and styling cream!
Stacy H.
Richmond Hill, GA
I love this shampoo for my curly, thick hair that I wear straight. In addition to the conditioner and styling gel, it makes my hair much smoothr.
Lauren H.
Grandville, MI
This shampoo makes my hair feel very soft and smooth. It is a little heavy so I definitely don't use it on the days i want lots of volume!
Rocio Z.
Simi Valley, CA
I absolutely love this shampoo makes hair feel silky and it smells great. I been using it for 4 years now. It helps my frizzy hair!!!
Shannon D.
Chilhowie, VA
This shampoo is great for hair that likes to frizz. It keeps your hair tame and sleek. Doesn't give you the oily look either.
Sami D.
Mason city, IA
This shampoo smells great and is a light formula. It really does help keep my hair soft smooth and sleek.
Mariela P.
Loved using this in high school! makes your hair shiny and smooth. plus it smells great. ✨