BY MATRIX

Emily J.
Love this shampoo! Matrix is a great hair care brand, I love all their products and would highly recommend! This shampoo is really good if you have curly hair and need a good shampoo that provides moisture
Arielle R.
Bay City, MI
I have found at times that unisex shampoos actually work better for my hair, my texture is much more similar to my dad's and this shampoo seems to help. It makes my curls more manageable and less frizzy!
Erin R.
I have thick naturally curly hair and I loved pairing this shampoo with the Sleek line conditioner. It clean my curls but didn't weigh them down. It helped shape my curls and protect their natural shape. Highly recommend!
Alex S.
Atlanta, GA
I'm a huge Matrix fan but not of this product, I would rather use one of their hydrating shampoos before picking this up (& I have naturally curly hair). My hair felt very dry after using this product.
Lezlie C.
I have really long curly hair and this shampoo helps make my life a little bit easier by making my hair more manageable because we all know there is nothing worse than unmanageable hair................
Emma J.
This shampoo is good at keeping my curls defined and frizz somewhat tamed. This price is high for the amount of product you get. I probably won't repurchase .
HeatherandBrian P.
Folsom, CA
Love love--- I have a love hate relationship with my curls... This helped take my fro- like the smell and texture also :)
Samagda J.
Doral
Eliminated the frizz, curl life defining system combines moisture and control. Curls are shiny, beautiful and bouncy.
philomena g.
Love the scent to this shampoo great results. My curls are softer and defined. I like it because it leaves no residue
Lisa K.
Really great for defining curly hair. Soft tousled curls. Smells amazing as well. Zzz