BY MATRIX

Matrix Amplify Shampoo is a thickening shampoo that generates volume in fine hair. Matrix Amplify Shampoo provides deep cleansing, while adding shine and body. see more...

Tina H.
Tina H.
Berea, KY
My daughter has very thin hair I wanted to try something to help that would be harsh on her hair! This worked great! It smells amazing! We used it and she had some volume but not out of control after use I was able to curl her hair and it held and that never happens
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Sparta, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo does exactly what I needed. It keeps my hair clean, smooth, and shiny. Its got a great scent and its a long lasting product. The price isn't bad at all. I use it every two to three days and it never disappoints. I just wish I could get it in bulk!!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cleanses the hair and smells nice. It gets a good lather after a second application. I never noticed a difference with volume though.
Nicolle M.
Nicolle M.
San Jose, CA
Smells amazing! Gives you back volume and fullness. Should be followed by volumizing confitionder.
Alanna C.
Alanna C.
Irving, TX
Love matrix shampoo. My hair is very fine, but I have a lot of it. So if I use the right shampoo, I can get away with washing my hair every three days and this shampoo does it for me. Smells good too.
Debbie B.
Debbie B.
Catlettsburg, KY
Best ever for volumizing results! Keeps my ever thinning hair looking full. Have tried several other brands and the results are not even comparable.
Cora W.
Cora W.
Maysville, MO
I love all matrix products! They work great. I love how this shampoo gives me that full volume I need. Definitely love this!
Elyane C.
Elyane C.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Really makes your hair soft and shine, a definitely recommend for those winter days where the air removes the moisture right out
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
My hair stylist used this on me one and I had to ask her what it was. It smells so good
Katie W.
Katie W.
Atlanta, GA
This shampoo does it all. It lathers well, smells good, and leaves hair weightless with volume.