BY MATRIX

Matrix Essentials Amplify Step 1 Volumizing Shampoo, 13.5 oz: Matrix Amplify Shampoo Step 1 generates volume with each use Safe on all hair types Will not build up Use daily to keep your hair looking full and healthy see more...

Jessica V.
Benton
Amplify is perfect for my fine hair. It gives me volume without feeling greasy or heavy. My hair feels clean and has more volume. As a bonus, it gas a great scent!
Jackie B.
Love this , the smell is soo good . It is pricey but I love how this thing works is like magic 😀.
Brandy D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my favorite shampoo for years because I have fine thin weak hair with zero volume. Matrix is the best smelling and leaves my hair the healthiest of any shampoo that I've ever used. This shampoo also gives it that additional boost of volume that it desperately needs. It's a bit Expensive so I've turned to alternative brands.
Whitney S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite shampoo by matrix, I love the smell and what it's for. I always blow dry my hair to style and it gives good volume at the roots. It's also a very soft product. I've been using it for years now! I love it and recommend
Brianne P.
I LOVE this shampoo when I need big hair. my fine hair doesn't hold up long with teasing if I don't have product help. This is the first step. Any time I need long lasting volume, I use it. It smells fantastic too! For those of you with fine hair, give it a try.
Bre D.
Grand Rapids, Mi
Matrix amp shampoo and conditioner are the only voluminous hair care products that have actually worked for me. I have fine Ahmad limo hair, this stuff gives me a nice boost. the only con is it doesn't have a nice girly scent.
Melissa L.
Fort Smith, AR
My hair is fine and limp and requires a lot of ommph! This product has provided me with the volume and lift I need to get a good style. I wear a short hair cut so the volume is much needed. Thanks matrix!
Debbie B.
Catlettsburg, KY
Great shampoo for volumizing hair. At my age, with thinning hair, this is a very important feature that I look for in my shampoo. Have used this product for several years and always come back to it after trying other brands!
Mallory M.
Another great shampoo out of the many kinds I use it smells awesome and leaves hair feeling really nice and gives it a nice lift for my flat to the head hair
Ashleigh S.
Suwanee, GA
This volumizing shampoo not only actually works but smells amazing! My hair was smoothr, shinier, and my curls were larger!!!!!!!
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this give you a lot of volume?