BY MATRIX

Get on the pulse of style with Matrix's Design Pulse. When the right mix comes together all style breaks loose. Matrix Design Pulse Fiber Shuffle Fibrous Play Paste separates and defines textured styles leaving hair with a natural shine. Ideal For Short/Medium Styles Adds Texture Lets You Remould Create Your Own Style Directions for use: Rub Matrix Design Pulse Fiber Shuffle Fibrous Play Paste into palms clap hands and spread through damp hair to style or dry hair for a stronger effect. see more...

Kyndra K.
Murfreesboro, TN
I have loved Pulse Fiber since it first came out. My mom does hair, so as a kid I was always her test subject for new products. She used this on me when I had short hair. I do hair now and this is still my favorite. I used it when I had a mohawk and still use it now that my hair is long. My hair never wants to hold a curl, but if I run this through my hair after curling it, it holds the curl and always me to push it up to add volume. It doesn't leave my hair feeling all sticky either. Best part is that it doesn't take much to get results.
Lauren W.
Taylors, SC
True to its Fiber nature, this product is slightly messy & a lot of fun to use. If you're use to using creams or pomades, you'll have to adjust to the fiber consistency. Get a small amount in your fingertips & pat your hands together 'activiating' the fiber. Less is more. If you use too much at once it will be too heavy & messy in the hair.
Casey C.
It's been a few years since I used this, but I really liked it. It worked wonders on my pixie cut. I'm curious to know what it would do to my longer hair...
Shawntye H.
Phoenix, AZ
I love the flexibility of this product! I love that if i want to change up my style i am able to with this amazing product
Shannon F.
One of my favorite matrix products. Leaves my hair looking the way I want and it smells amazing
Morgan R.
Emporia , KS
A great product for hair of all types and lengths. The only problem is I can't find it anymore!
Kasara K.
I have waist length hair, and I love to use this when I wear braids. It keeps the braid intact and prevents little flyaways along the length. It's only sticky at first and soaks into the hair quickly, and has never left and residue or anything on my clothes (my braids hang down along my back). The only thing I dislike about it is that I find I need to use a lot of product, so it doesn't last long.
Ashley Z.
Cape Coral, FL
I buy this for my fussy husband. He has very dry scalp so this has less alcohol in it when in return doesn't dry out his head. Ulta often does buy 2 get 1 free so we stock up when this deal is going on. Makes his hair stay in place without that crazy crunchy feeling.
Jillian L.
Quispamsis, NB
This product has an amazing feel and smell. The fiber shuffle is a great product for someone not looking for a lot of hold or shine!
Sai T.
Yep excellent performance in that and the more perform it is good product mostly saloons are taking them only