BeautyHairHair ProductsMatrix
Dark Envy Hydrating Conditioner

Matrix Dark Envy Hydrating Conditioner

by Matrix

A non-color depositing conditioner that provides richness, radiance and shine.

Este producto sirve para cabello graso o con caspa?
Does this product leave your hair soft?
I really would like to try this?
Start your review of Matrix Dark Envy Hydrating Conditioner!
Nicole E.
South Milwaukee, WI
Matrix Dark Envy Hydrating Conditioner uploaded by Nicole E.
Purchased at: ULTA
Matrix Dark Envy Hydrating Conditioner I love this condioner, I have thin, fine hair and even though it was a thick consistency, it didn't leave my hair too soft. The shampoo can be a little drying but this saves it. Both of them together helped my brown hair not tinting so fast. Highly recommend
Terry W.
Indianapolis
Matrix Dark Envy Hydrating Conditioner uploaded by Terry W.
#Matrix Dark Envy Conditioner was just so so. I really didn't like it. I thought it weighed my fine #frizzy thin hair down. I #loved the smell of it. I also loved the packaging of this. It made my hair greasy. It really disappointed me. I really tried to like this product, but it wasn't for me. Sincerely Terry L. terribleterry63
Kimberly  T.
Oxford, MS
1,232 reviews
Matrix Dark Envy Hydrating Conditioner uploaded by Kimberly  T.
I used the dark envy line for my hair during quarantine when I could get my hair colored. It helped to not show my lighter roots too much or let any brassy undertones come out in my black as it faded. I used the shampoo more than conditioner that’s why I give this a 4. It’s fine. I just don’t think it’s needed.
Michele B.
received this DARK ENVY products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. My daughter has a natural brunette hair, so she tried these products for couple of weeks. (My hair is blonde right now) We’ve tried 2 weeks and here’s my thoughts. My daughter’s hair is a warm/reddish brown and this Conditioner helped to make her hair incredibly soft, shiny, and healthier look! (picture shown) I really like how it will tint a little darker, cooler, but not too dark. We were a bit nervous to use this because of the color (green!) and we thought it'll be very messy. It definitely will stains my finger tips, sink and/or tub (it turns gray) , so I wear globes every time when I use these products. Surprisingly, these products rinse very well and it does not get on the towels. To avoid staining your hairline, I use a tiny amount of vaseline. Overall, we really like this Hydrating Conditioner!!
Alayna  B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Matrix Dark Envy Hydrating Conditioner uploaded by Alayna  B.
Okay, same as I said about the Shampoo is the same way about the conditioner. I’m very pleased with the brand, the formula and results. My hair is basically black or a super dark brown. As for the conditioner, immediate results were hair definitely was a bit more manageable, my hair just had a nice healthy look, before adding in my daily routine things. I did use it with Dark Envy Shampoo also, so my hair carried the scent for a while too.
Tara M.
Elk Park, NC
Matrix Dark Envy Hydrating Conditioner uploaded by Tara M.
My hairdresser gave me samples of this. The results are amazing. My hair looks and feels amazing. I will definitely be purchasing full size today!
Maria F.
Matrix Dark Envy Hydrating Conditioner uploaded by Maria F.
I started using the product and I am really happy with it. It left my hair very soft and tangle free. I’m definitely going to continue to use it.
Charlene C.
Matrix Dark Envy Hydrating Conditioner uploaded by Charlene C.
This conditioner smells amazing 😍 it smells like cucumber. It leaves my hair really smoothly. It worked perfect for my hair since i have dyed my hair almost every color this made my hair stay in one color.
Anna S.
Riverton, UT
Matrix Dark Envy Hydrating Conditioner uploaded by Anna S.
I loved how it worked all together, the results are perfect! The shampoo and conditioner themselves made my hair super moisturized, silky and soft. It looked like after I attended salon. Super good quality and perfect results. Love it!
Altagracia Noelia M.
Matrix Dark Envy Hydrating Conditioner uploaded by Altagracia Noelia M.
Es muy bueno el conditioner de Matrix Dark Envy, hidrata bien el pelo y es funcional tanto para pelo graso como para pelo seco, ideal para cabello oscuro y quieras desaparecer los mechones rojizos, deja el pelo con mucho brillo y suavidad, lo único que no me gustó fue su olor y el color, es recomendable colocarlo con guantes ya que tinta las manos debido a su oscuro color, lo recomiendo.Matrix Dark Envy Hydrating Conditioner