BY MATRIX

Nancy S.
Philadelphia, PA
I haven't used this in a long time but I did for years and I loved it my hair was really curly my whole childhood and teenage years but sadly after five kids I lost a lot of my curl from god knows what..I love the smell of this and it always worked great for my hair shocked too see that they still make it
Rosie T.
hillsboro, OR
Love curl life shampoo! My naturally wavy hair really comes to life when using this shampoo. I like to keep a few bottles of Matrix shampoos in my shower and switch it up, I love all the different kinds. I would recommend any of their shampoos, conditioners or other hair products.
Riley E.
Utica, OH
Curl Life is great for curly hair it helps fight the frizzy and undefined curls. The packaging is appealing and it is better than any other shampoo if used on my hair thus far. I purchase Matrix Curl Life Shampoo through Amazon and will continue using this product for life!
Allison J.
Bonaire, GA
I have curls for days and I've never been a fan of shampoo but this one isn't bad. I mean I'm not mad at it. If you use it though without following tgrough with the conditioner you hair will feel dry and brittle.
Rebecca R.
Nyack, NY
Hands down the best smelling shampoo I can ever find it makes me happy just to wash my hair , it really cleanses your scalp and leaves an amazing smell that will last until you wash your hair again.... Love it love it love it!!!
haley g.
Pine bluff, AR
I didn't really think this product did very much for my curls and the smell was kind of nauseating after using it for a while. Don't get me wrong, I love matrix products, just not a huge fan of this one.
Brittany B.
Science Hill, KY
This is my favorite shampoo, it doesn't take much and it leaves my hair feeling amazing and the smell of this product is wonderful, it is a bit more expensive but well worth the money to me!
Sarah F.
Cambridge , OH
I haven't used this in quite awhile and didn't know they still made it! It totally helps calm down any frizz and smells delicious!
Kat R.
Kissimmee, FL
Makes my curls very puffy, i also feel like its a bit pricey. I buy it once in a blue moon just to add a little extra to my curls
Kayla K.
Morgantown, KY
I have very curly and thick hair. This product is great for it. Helps with my frizz and doesn't dry my hair out.