BY MATRIX

Shelly B.
Shelly B.
Grand Rapids, MI
This shampoo really makes my wavy hair come to life. I use his product about once a week. I love the smell and what it does for my waves. The price is reasonable and I can conveniently grab a bottle at my local salon. I always recommend this product to my friends with curly hair.
shannon m.
shannon m.
Charlotte, NC
Matrix Curl Life Shampoo comes in handy in the summer time. I buy it at my local drug store and it is really affordable. The scent is my favorite when I want to splurge on a good shampoo because it is actually effective. Very satisfied!
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Palatka , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have long curly hair and this works great on it. It has a great scent and at the end of the day my hair feels so very fresh and clean and easy to work with.
Alexxa B.
Alexxa B.
Atwater, CA
Makes my curls so bouncy without all the extra frizz. such a big difference in the health if my hair
Kari F.
Kari F.
New Riegel, OH
I use this product whenever I want to do my hair curly. I feel like it brings out the curls in my hair and also keeps them soft. My curls look good whether I want to let it dry naturally or blow dry it. Other products will leave my hair frizzy when blow drying, but this one won't.
Barbara G.
Barbara G.
Hialeah, FL
I love love love this product for my curly hair, it gives my curl so much more life and controls the frizz, if you have curly dry hair please give this a try
Tona W.
Tona W.
High Point, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
An excellent product! I have crazy curly hair and this helps tame it. I also really love the fresh smell.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product, it's amazing for curls and it's worth ever penny. I'll be repurchasing
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
It's hard to find a good product to give my hair the curls it deserves! And this stuff does it all!
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Plymouth, MN
The product is great for curls but there is nothing that makes this product stand out among others.