BY MATRIX

Matrix Curl Life Extra Intensive Conditioner replenishes and re balances dry, damaged or sensitized curls with targeted miniaturization. Matrix Curl Life Intensive Conditioner restores shine and elasticity. As a styling agent, Matrix Curl Life Extra Intensive Conditioner defines curls. see more...

melissa c.
Fenton, MO
The bottle was a little on the small size I have long hair and much more than a pea size amount is always needed it seems. Left my hair soft and manageable and did not leave my hair feeling greasy or weighed down .my hair was manageable while this product was in hair I would recommend it !!
Caroline R.
Canton, GA
Love this product! It really works well! It truly voluminizes hair and keeps curls all day. I use it alot! Perfect for everyday use because it doesn't weigh down hair. I most Definitely recommend this.
sharon h.
Lucedale , MS
This is a-great product . I used it and this is a must have for the summer . I recommend it to everyone. The products also come in different things like the gel curls. The hydrator curls and the spray gel works well to .
Renee B.
Saint Charles , MO
I love matrix especially this product! My hair is naturally curly but with matrix curl life extras intense condition my crazy curls are under control.
Hillary W.
Athens, AL
My hair is permed and without this it would be extremely dried out and I couldn't deal! I use this and add my products and my hair is perfect.
amber n.
Hoagland, IN
I have used this on curly haired clients and it helps their natural curls come to life with bounce shine and manageability.
Belle J.
Lamoni, IA
Great conditioner and the price was right. It really made my hair feel super soft & shiny. The bounce came back to my hair.
Yari R.
New haven , CT
This is definitely a staple in our bathroom year round. It truly leaves gives our curls life. A little goes a long way.
melissa r.
Brevard, NC
Ive bought this before it smells so good and works great like a good conditioner should. it keeps hair tangle free
Tmarie A.
Tucson, AZ
I use this as a leave in conditioner and it works great! if you naturally have curly hair this is a great product