BY MATRIX

Amanda M.
This shampoo is the best thing I've ever tried. For anyone who has curly hair, this is a must have product. It leave hair clean without stripping all the oils from your hair, leaves your hair soft and silky, and defines your curls after just one or two uses. Not to mention that it has the best smell.
Laura M.
I's the perfect product for my kind of hair. I was looking for it and I found it. I have curly hair and frizz. I'll buy it and I'll let you know my impressions about it.
Arnetta F.
Campton, KY
I have frizzy hair and this is what helps it. Sometimes hard to find but worth it to buy, Frizz be gone.
Trish M.
Perry, AR
This product is a little pricey; however it does work well to get your hair fresh smelling and clean with curl control. Once your hair is dry you are left with very touchable soft hair that defines your curls without weighting down your curls. So in the words of my mother "treat yourself every once in a while, you're worth it!"
Shianne R.
Joplin, MO
I used both the conditioner and shampoo in this system and it just wasn't for me. If left my hair feeling kind of dry which it already is a little being curly. The scent was too fruity for me but it does last for quite a while if that's a scent you like! I would not buy it again.
Keri D.
Tuscola, IL
Purchased for my daughter and her crazy curls . So far it's worked wonderfully. Her curls are more hydrated, shiny, and all around healthier looking.
Marcie T.
Moultrie, GA
Loved this shampoo for my curly hair! Was asked to use it by my beautician for my review. It smells great and it kept my curls defined and looking good all day.
Rachel D.
Amazing for my curls. It smells amazing and isn't too heavy on my hair. It was super nicely packaged and I recommend.
Nicole H.
This product is nothing special. I switched over to the hydrosource even though thats not a curl defining product.
Mandie A.
Lake Charles, LA
This shampoo is great if you have curly hair!
It cleans your hair and it gives the life needed back to your curls! Perfect product!