BY MATRIX

Alyssa S.
El Paso, TX
I love this product - honestly the only reason I got away from it is that I'm not a fan of the crunchy feel I get from mousse, but otherwise it's perfect. Keeps my curls bouncy and healthy looking, doesn't weigh them down, lasts through the day, and has a mild but pleasant smell.
Karina B.
Glendale, AZ
Ive used this in the summer to give my hair some volume. I applied it through my damp hair and was able to go outside and air dry my hair and the results were amazing ! I didn't get curls in my hair but it was able to give my hair extra body and texture !
Caroline S.
Shell Lake, WI
This mousse type product us great for curly hair. It had fantastic hold if you use a little more, if you have fine, super curly hair like me. Use a little less for a hold that is my flowy and loose!
Littie G.
Canton, OH
I have naturally curly hair and with this product it enhances them and i completely love this product. Its also important to me in a product that i don't have to double up and use it more than once throughout the day.
Lauren W.
Emporia, KS
I previously used this product when I wanted to scrunch my hair. It had great hold, but could be crunchy at times, so you had to be mindful of how much you used! But overall, its a decent product
Sophia R.
Alamogordo
Love this product.. it's a little pricey however I would buy again. I can add while my hair is wet and it doesn't dry it out or make my hair sticky
Sara P.
This product works great for defining curls. I have more oily hair though so I had to use a very light hand.
Kimberly V.
Newark, CA
Love this for my curly curly hair!
One product I will never stop wasting money on . I love this .
Viridiana E.
Crystal Lake, IL
Like to use mousee once in a while... this product leaves ur hair very firm.. just FYI
Tracy C.
saint john, New Brunswick
I give this 4 out of 5 stars. I liked it,but I wasn't in love. I have thick, course wavy hair . It does have amazing hold, but I found it a little greasy looking for my taste. Not a huge fan of the wet look. But for hold and texture thumbs up.