BeautyHairHair ProductsMatrix
Colorcaretherapie Color Care Shampoo

Matrix Colorcaretherapie Color Care Shampoo

by Matrix

ClayPac ClayOns Shampoos with color enhancers were designed exclusively to control hair color fadage without using heavy stains or dyes unlike other color enhancing shampoos. these shampoos refresh the hair color with each application.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Matrix Colorcaretherapie Color Care Shampoo!
Betsy A.
Duluth, MN
Matrix Colorcaretherapie Color Care Shampoo uploaded by Betsy A.
I am a ride-or-die Matrix-buyer. I've used Biolage shampoo and conditioner since I was a child (thanks, mom)! As I started to color my hair, I needed something to help make the color rich, fabulous, and long-lasting--you know how much a salon color is! I adore this shampoo because it keeps my hair healthy looking, not greasy, and voluminous.
Megan H.
Greeneville, TN
This used to be my go to shampoo no matter what. Within the last year though it really started to affect that scalp. I do have very sensitive skin though. The smell is incredible though I love smelling it. Everyone always complemented the smell of my hair when I use this. Well I’m only taking a break right now from it I will probably definitely use it again in the future.
Sylvia G.
Berwick, LA
Love it. Keeps my over processed hair soft and shiny. It’s smells really good like you just stepped out the salon. I have used this off and on over the years and will probably continue to purchase it.
Carrie M.
Norton Shores, MI
Biolage..... has been my answer for years! Both my daughter & I have long thick hair. We have used Biolage hydra source for years. Without it, it was hard to get a brush through my daughters hair. Winters are rough on our hair & scalp but biolage gives us the hydration our hair needs during the dry winters. Best of all, I feel like I’m using a quality product on a person that I love most!
Adrean J.
London, OH
I only wash my hair once a week and this is my favorite. I’ve had a hard time finding it so I had to switch brands. The price was great on it and I love how it left my hair feeling clean for a long time. Highly recommend
Amanda  S.
Wichita, KS
Another amazing shampoo! Biolage doesn't disappoint you cannot go wrong with any of their products I love them all and have used them for many years. They make my hair Shiney and smooth. All around healthy & beautiful!
Vicki P.
Monteagle, TN
I didn’t like this shampoo as my skull didn’t feel like and hair felt rough after one wash.
Katie  M.
Moose Lake, MN
10/10! Absolutely LOVE this shampoo! It is relatively expensive but we’ll worth the cost. I have long, thick, color treated hair and struggle with dry scalp especially in the winter mo this. This shampoo helps slow any fade of my color and makes my hair smooth and silky. The best part is the moisture it provides- you don’t even need to use conditioner or dandruff shampoo to get the same results.
Mary H.
Cheraw, SC
It worked great on my hair. A little pricey but overall I like it. I could tell a difference in this then the other cheaper shampoo’s I have used. It smelled great and I would buy again, just when it is on sale. Thank you 😊
Angie  B.
Palm Harbor, FL
The Matrix Colorcaretherapie is an excellent choice to use with color treated hair. It helps to keep the vibrancy of the color longer and as a Professional Cosmetologist, it is a product that I use and trust with all my Clients.

Looking for your answer?