Matrix Colorcaretherapie Color Care Shampoo uploaded by Betsy A.

BY MATRIX

ClayPac ClayOns Shampoos with color enhancers were designed exclusively to control hair color fadage without using heavy stains or dyes unlike other color enhancing shampoos. these shampoos refresh the hair color with each application. see more...

member-6adc8
I’ve used this shampoo and conditioner for years. I’ve tried the alternatives but this is the best I’ve used. I always repurchase it when I run out. The scent is so nice and it leaves my hair feeling smooth and not dried out - even though I have heavy highlights.
Melissa L.
Stillwater
Purchased at: ULTA
Love Biolage! Smells so good and makes my hair silky and soft. Red hair is hard to maintain and this shampoo and conditioner helps keep my red hair vibrant for longer.
Anamaria R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I wasn’t a big fan of this product. I feel like it over dried my hair, and did not help keep the longevity of my hair color. The lather in the product was ok, nothing fancy. Was pretty disappointed by this matrix hair care, when I have loved many other of their products.
Betsy A.
Duluth, MN
I am a ride-or-die Matrix-buyer. I've used Biolage shampoo and conditioner since I was a child (thanks, mom)! As I started to color my hair, I needed something to help make the color rich, fabulous, and long-lasting--you know how much a salon color is! I adore this shampoo because it keeps my hair healthy looking, not greasy, and voluminous.
I wash my hair once or twice a week. I love the lather in my hair and it gets most of the dirt, grime, and oil without feeling dry. My hair color didn'the get dull when I used it. The only thing I would like is a better scent to the product. I highly recommend this to people who have colored hair.
alexis F.
Fresno, CA
I love this shampoo and conditioner product. it really makes your hair very strong and with a healthy shiny glow. I purchase this product about 2-3 times a month. It is on the pricey side of the shampoo and conditioner side. I would definitely be purchasing over and over again!
Ashley G.
Richmond, TX
The best shampoo for keeping my hair died dark brown. My hair has a hard time holding color, but with this shampoo I can extend my time between having to dye it back due to fade out by about 3 extra weeks!
Sara C.
Zebulon, NC
This worked pretty well for my keeping my color in and cleaning like its supposed to do. But all hair dye fades eventually and it was way too expensive to be buying as a regular shampoo
Haley N.
Elyria, OH
I used to love this stuff. It wasn't too expensive and smelled great. The problem was after about a month of using it, it started leaving a buildup in my hair. So I had to stop using
Kayla M.
Saint Paul, MN
Smells good and makes my hair soft, but i don't think the color stayed any longer when i used this. plus, when i buy it from the salon it's pretty pricey. i prefer aveda products .