Matrix Color Sync Seamless Creme Demi-color Ammonia Free + Ceramides 2 Oz (6CG COPPER G

BY COLOR SYNC #77 in Demi-Permanent Hair Color

• Does this product have any harsh chemicals that could har...1 Answers
  • What does this smell like?1 Answers
  • I like this product it's good u can find it at lots of pl...1 Answers
Gina S.
Midland, MI
This color line was just okay for me. I used this when I was fresh out of beauty school where I used TIGI colour. Not super exciting. I’ve used Redken and Schwarzkopf as well and I prefer all of these to Matrix.
Sami M.
This color left my hair shiny and soft. It also faded well enough that I didn't notice it was gone; however, the colors run at least 1 maybe 2 shades darker than other brands I've used. It similar to Wella in that way. At least the Demi colors are, I haven't tried anything from the permanent line.
Jessica H.
Ontario , CA
Always ask stylist what they use. Matrix is one of the best brands to use for hair color. It's only available to professionals
I like this product it's good u can find it at lots of places and everything
Sharifa L.
What does this smell like?
I like this product it's good u can find it at lots of places and everything
THERESA N.
Belleville , Ontario
Is it worth the $
dana s.
I like this product it's good u can find it at lots of places and everything.
Amber M.
Morganton, NC
Does this product have any harsh chemicals that could harm the hair?