BY COLOR SYNC

Buy Matrix Hair Color Semi-Permanent - Matrix Color Sync Seamless Creme Demi-Color Ammonia Free: Demi-permanent haircolor with patented ceramide conditioning and restructuring complex to help keep hair strong and rebalance porosity for even color from root to tip Seamless color, shimmering shine, strong, healthy-looking hair Brighten, tone, refresh, create Details provided by Matrix see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
toni f.
Lyndhurst, NJ
Great product to use on the whole head. Does not damage hair and is ammonia free! I use this on my while head every six months to balance out the color.
Logan T.
Hilliard, OH
Very nice on my hair, makes my hair soft. I recommend this to anyone!! :) <2
Jessica H.
Ontario, CA
Iit's a professional haircolor that is not to be used by non-professional people.
Girl under me said it's good for anyone's makeup is clearly writing false reviewed this is not for me this is haircolor matrix just not to make up just professional products use at professional salon. It is good to know what your stylist using if she if you see a matrix color you know she cares about the integrity of your hair
Lyndsey G.
Springfield , IL
This demi permanent color line does exactly as it says, its seamless, covering grey hair also. this is a color enhancer, refresher or can be used to tone hair that's been prelighten. there's no ammonia in this so you use the developer and you deposit only. it's a very conditioning system and leaves hair alarm and shiny.
Jody B.
This is a professional product, but as a former hairdresser I was able to purchase it. I used the mocha color to tone down freshly bleached hair several times. Great color, hair is always soft and feels good after use. This color lasts longer than other brands I've tried. Would not hesitate to use it again!
Ghelmyng R.
Homestead , FL
I really like this product. I've always been a fan of this specific brand and I always recommend it. They never fail me and I really think this works and will keep using it.
Lexi W.
Partlow, VA
I've always loved it since it first came out!! Perfect for sensitive skin! Is a must try for anyone's make up list!
Mildred D.
Hurst, TX
Looks like its good is it?