BY MATRIX

Jada M.
Far Rockaway, NY
I have very dry coarse hair since I became natural earlier last year. I've been trying to find things that would keep my hair nice and soft. I've tried so many moisturizing products in my hair but they didn't seem to work well then I found this. This spray keeps my hair soft and manageable throughout the day. I would definitely recommend this to people that have dry or frizzy hair.
Mindy R.
Queens, New York
My hair tends to be dry at times because of the colouring done over the years. Matrix Color Smart Shine Spray revitalises that rich shine in my hait and gets rid of dull lifeless looking hair. Matrix Color Smart Shine Spray is an essential for colour treats hair like mine!
holly l.
Albany, OH
Matrix color smart shine spray is a really great product and helps your hair not only stay the color you want it but it gives an ultimate shine that makes your hair look amazing I know everybody will like this product
Ali N.
Smells amazing and makes my hair look so soft, silky and shiny. Revives my dull, dry hair after blow drying and does a great job of it. Be careful not to use too much as it can easy make your hair greasy
Ankita S.
Used many sprays earlier but this one is a little different.. It holds on to ur hair and doesn't go off soon.. Gives a good shine to the hair and yes surely doesn't make ur hair dry and thats the best part. I would surely recommend this one.
Kirsten S.
Charlotte, NC
Village is one of my favorites! I was in love with the smell!!!! This product is really good! This does not leave your hair with the weighed down and greasy look and feel that we all hate. It's a healthy glossy shine. Definitely recommend!
Hope F.
Mesquite, TX
I've bought this a few times, and the smell is amazingggg, the shine is decent enough, but the scent is worth the money!
Leisa G.
East Haven, CT
Really good spray but the gel is even better! It smells so good & your hair stays in good shape for a good amount of time
Gabriela A.
Matrix shine spray is great! You don't need to use a lot and it makes your hair color look more vibrant!
tia h.
Port Richey, FL
This product makes my hair look so vibrant and I love it. the price could be better though.