BY MATRIX

Matrix Color Smart Shampoo is does more than just protect your hair. Matrix Color Smart Shampoo also repairs damage already done to your hair to bring back the shiny, resilient hair you had before. This shampoo is perfect for anyone that wants a shampoo capable of protection as well as prevention against damage. see more...

Deana H.
Minong, WI
Fantastic shampoo! It made my hair lustrous and super shiny. I used this product for 2 times a week whe I color treat my hair. The packaging is okay, but because I have long nails I prefer pumps. I find the matrix line priced appropriatly. Super satisfied with this product and I highly recommend it
Brooke R.
Ambler , Pa
I use color shampoo every time I wash my hair. It helps hold my color longer, keeps it shiny and vibrant! I would say it is very effective. I purchased this at my salon where my hair stylist recommended this product for my hair. I I am a satisfied customer!
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
I really like this product. It makes my hair really soft, shiny and feels super healthy. I would definitely recommend to girls that dye their hair to use this product.
Nere G.
I been using this shampoo for quite awhile now that I went blond. And I like it it seems real good
And it has been making my hair lighter
Misty R.
Kingston , TN
I really love matrix shampoos!!!!! It makes your hair look great feel soft and she'll great along with keeping your color.
Kaylen M.
Raleigh, NC
Image been using this product for years. It keeps my color lasting longer so that I don't have to color my hair as often.
Hannah P.
Walton , KY
I'm always dying my hair crazy colors, so I need something to keep them lasting and bright, without bargaining quality!
Morgan Y.
This shampoo rules!! My hair has looked brassy sometimes after getting it colored and it brings out the blonde!!
Stacy M.
Senatobia, MS
Awesome shampoo and conditioner.. Smells good and makes hair feel good.. You can buy at most hair salons
Ashleigh M.
Burbank, CA
This shampoo is great for colored hair. It cleans well without having to use a lot of product.