BY MATRIX

Matrix Color Smart Reflective Shine Spray is a styling and finishing spray, with vitamin E, that leaves hair silky soft. This intense spray contains ultra illuminators that add dimension and shimmer to color-treated hair. Matrix Color Smart Shine Spray tones frizz without a weighty or oily feel. The shine spray provides protection against UV rays and free radicals so that hair looks smooth and lustrous. see more...

Angie H.
Avon, IN
This product is a good hair spray. I don't use hair spray a lot but when I do, I'd use this. Smell is good too!
ansye M.
Arlington, NE
Love this one make you r hair shine a little oily but perfect for me (thick long hair)
Genesis G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing! It adds shine and moisturizes! I actually use this as a hair detangler, I use this while I cut hair, I spray it in wet hair and it makes the comb glide through the hair seamlessly!
Nicole D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the only Hair sprays I will use. Sometimes I will straighten my hair and this helps give it hold without making it crunchy. The look lasts long and meets all expectations. I recommend this spray to all due to its reliability and low price.
Tiana C.
Fresno, CA
Left my hair somewhat greasy but maybe I just used it wrong. Very nice product in all though and I would definitely repurchase
Lindsay N.
Newport, MI
Keeps my hair shiny and healthy looking between washings. love matrix and their color smart line.
Beverly N.
Boca Raton, FL
Def love how much shine this product gives to my hair 😍😍! Very effective and so easy to apply
Paulina S.
Matrix is one of my favorite brands love how it keeps my hair so soft not dry at all love it
Josh R.
Hopewell, VA
Adds great shine and sheen to your dry hair sprayed hair it gives it such a luster
Melanie S.
This product is amazing! I use it everyday. It makes your dull hair shine like no other product has before plus it helps with static in your hair in the winter! As an added bonus the smell is incredible