BY MATRIX

Matrix Essentials color smart protective conditioner helps repair damaged areas prone to color loss. Positively charged conditioning agents help repair damaged areas, as citrus revitalizers helps reveal brighter color and shine. see more...

Augusta T.
Tallahassee, FL
My hair is naturally dry but since I color it it is even more so thanks to Matrix I no longer have to worry about dry brittle hair my hair is now salt I'm serious and feels amazing thanks to Matrix I do love that Matrix actually works I am 100% satisfied although it is a little bit beyond budget sometimes but definitely worth the money put into it.
Mishell C.
I would highly recommend, it leaves my hair super shiny and soft. i have very thick long hair and find it hard when it comes to finding good conditioner for it. but this one is great
Kate S.
Prague, OK
This works great! Smells great and not much is needed during each conditioning. This helped my color to not fade too. I use it every time I shower. It's pricey, but good hair product has to be. I recommend this product.
Deborah N.
My hair feels so much softer now that I am using this product. Bleaching my hair multiple times left my hair really damaged and gross but this product made my hair feel so much better.
Ashley C.
Oceanside, CA
The tap water at my house it very hard and could ruin my hair color, this, matched with matrix shampoo keeps my color looking blonde and beautiful instead of copper-Y!
Cayleigh O.
Cape Girardeau, MO
This is the best conditioner for color treated hair I've found yet. It keeps my dyed hair vibrant well past the recommended eight week color window.
Kaylen M.
Raleigh, NC
Sometimes this product makes my hair a little oily I have to use this product between other products but it does give my hair a really nice shine.
Jennifer N.
Okeene, OK
This conditioner used on my colored hair really helps the color from fading it also keeps my hair from tangling.
Michaela R.
Richmond, Ky
Used this after color in my hair bright red, and it helps keep color longer and gives hair life again
YESENIA P.
Wildomar
Smells amazing and it really keeps my hair colored. The price poiunt for this is totally worth it.