BY MATRIX

Matrix Essentials color smart protective conditioner helps repair damaged areas prone to color loss. Positively charged conditioning agents help repair damaged areas, as citrus revitalizers helps reveal brighter color and shine. see more...

Kaylen M.
Raleigh, NC
Sometimes this product makes my hair a little oily I have to use this product between other products but it does give my hair a really nice shine.
Kate S.
Prague, OK
This works great! Smells great and not much is needed during each conditioning. This helped my color to not fade too. I use it every time I shower. It's pricey, but good hair product has to be. I recommend this product.
Ashley C.
Oceanside, CA
The tap water at my house it very hard and could ruin my hair color, this, matched with matrix shampoo keeps my color looking blonde and beautiful instead of copper-Y!
Katherine D.
Cape Coral, FL
This conditioner is the bomb. my hair feel la silky smooth and my color stays Shiney
Cayleigh O.
Cape Girardeau, MO
This is the best conditioner for color treated hair I've found yet. It keeps my dyed hair vibrant well past the recommended eight week color window.
ashley h.
Albany, OR
This stuff makes my hair so smooth well worth spending the extra money for quality
Michaela R.
Richmond, Ky
Beauty Junkie Expert
Used this after color in my hair bright red, and it helps keep color longer and gives hair life again
Laura K.
Great conditioner! Helps hair feel weightless and super soft! Helps protect color too!
Yesenia P.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Smells amazing and it really keeps my hair colored. The price poiunt for this is totally worth it.
Deborah N.
My hair feels so much softer now that I am using this product. Bleaching my hair multiple times left my hair really damaged and gross but this product made my hair feel so much better.