Matrix Brass Off Toning Spray

by Matrix

Brass Off All-In-One Toning Leave-In Spray is a buildable color depositing formula to neutralize unwanted brass, orange undertones in between salon visits and prepare hair for styling. Enriched with conditioning agents and neutralizing dyes to deliver 10 beautifying benefits: 1. tones/neutralizes brassy, orange undertones 2. adds moisture 3. boosts shine 4. detangles 5. controls frizz and fly aways 6. improves the appearance of split ends 7. prevents breakage from brushing 8. smoothes cuticles 9. helps with hair manageability 10. prepares hair for styling.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Matrix Brass Off Toning Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Bennedette M.
Silver Creek, NY
Matrix Brass Off Toning Spray uploaded by Bennedette M.
I was worried that the purple hue would cause my hair to look purple but it did not at all. The scent is so light and refreshing. It really conditions your hair so avoid using other products. Definitely kicked up my color and my blonde looks vibrant and refreshed
Rebecca D.
Little Rock, AR
Matrix Brass Off Toning Spray uploaded by Rebecca D.
Matrix Brass Off Toning Spray uploaded by Rebecca D.
I have been using the complete set for a couple of weeks now whenever my blonde starts to look dinghy and I have found that it immediately lifts my color. It is not too heavily scented but I love how light this spray is. It leaves my hair light and bouncy. I will definitely purchase in the future
Brittany G.
Fort Collins, CO
Matrix Brass Off Toning Spray uploaded by Brittany G.
Matrix Brass Off Toning Spray uploaded by Brittany G.
I’ve been using this brass off toning spray for a couple weeks and it’s amazing. It’s removed my brassy blonde and added my cool tones back, makes my hair feel great and it smells amazing, like I came straight back from the spa.
Stephanie H.
Trinity, FL
Matrix Brass Off Toning Spray uploaded by Stephanie H.
Matrix Brass Off Toning Spray uploaded by Stephanie H.
I am super disappointed with this Matrix Brass Off toning leave in spray. It leaves light purple mist everywhere in its wake after spraying it. I sprayed it several times fairly close to my towel dried hair and it left spray splatter all over my bathroom floor. I have two cats that almost ingested it but upon quickly noticing it I was able to clean it up prior to my cats or young daughters coming in contact with to. I love and have been a huge fan of many Matrix products in the past along with the Brass Off shampoo and conditioner. This spray though is just too messy and can be a hazard if a pet or child ingested the liquid spray/droplets left behind. If you used it in your shower after showing if then it could possibly be useful? Although you would have to wash your shower out after the application afterwards. The pluses include the smell which is nice, the sturdy packaging which I expect from Matrix and the product does seem to work in conjunction with the Brass Off shampoo and conditioner. With the unease of use and clean up afterwards I do not like this spray and would choose another option. Not a winner for me Matrix. :(
Rony K.
Long Beach, CA
Matrix Brass Off Toning Spray uploaded by Rony K.
Smells great, feels amazing and really made my hair soft. It did a good job detangling my hair after washing it with the shampoo and conditioner
Alayna H.
Sioux Falls, SD
Matrix Brass Off Toning Spray uploaded by Alayna H.
I hate when my hair gets a yellow tint and this spray keeps it the perfect blonde in between hair appointments. I spray it on after I shower and it has done wonders to keeping my hair brass free.
Lauren D.
Charlotte, NC
Matrix Brass Off Toning Spray uploaded by Lauren D.
I tried this both with and without using the brass off shampoo and conditioner to see if I could see the difference. I do believe that the spray does brighten the highlights more when used with the shampoo and conditioner. It is important to note that it does spray purple in color and while it doesn’t stain your hair purple, it can stain clothes, so keep that in mind when spraying your hair. I was able to get it out of my shirt but wanted to mention that. I liked how it detangled the hair and how it smelled.
Danira I.
Rio Rico, AZ
Me encantó el producto, en mis fotos se puede ver el antes y el despues. Me gustó que puedes matizar los tonos amarillos en cualquier momento sin necesidad de lavar el cabello, lo recomiendo
Claudia C.
Roseville, CA
Matrix Brass Off Toning Spray uploaded by Claudia C.
I like that it is not “colored”. It sprays clear and definitely has helped to get rid of the brassiness on my hair. I noticed a difference in my hair as well as the softness the next morning. I showered with the shampoo and conditioner and then sprayed on wet/damp. The next morning was noticeably softer and my tones were evened out.
Nikki H.
Inman, SC
Matrix Brass Off Toning Spray uploaded by Nikki H.
Matrix Brass Off Toning Spray uploaded by Nikki H.
I was a bit skeptical, but I really loved this product. My highlights are 8+ weeks old and it's kept them ashy and beautiful! The spray function works well, brushes through easy and DOES NOT make my hair oily or flat. Great product.

Looking for your answer?