Matrix Brass Off Shampoo

by Matrix

Total Results Brass Off Shampoo neutralizes brassy tones while refreshing your hair with cool tones. Best for brunettes that lighten their hair.

Matrix Brass Off Shampoo: In comparison to other salon type brands, how does this work to remove the yellowish/gold tones from hair? I’m new to blonde and want to find the best but affordable product that will actually work well.
Is this worth the price?
What is the difference between the Matrix So Silver and Matrix Brass Off? I have highlighted brown hair. And they both seem similar(purple shampoo). I'm not sure what one to get. There doesn't seem to be much of a difference. Both say they're for blondes.?
Start your review of Matrix Brass Off Shampoo!
Gabrielle S.
Brunswick, GA
Matrix Brass Off Shampoo uploaded by Gabrielle S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have naturally black fine hair. So, when I add color it can get brassy pretty quickly. I used the shampoo and conditioner together. It really seems to have toned the brassy shades down. I also really loved how I didn’t have to sacrifice the volumizing effect of my normal shampoo!
Rachelle I.
Matrix Brass Off Shampoo uploaded by Rachelle I.
Matrix Brass Off Shampoo uploaded by Rachelle I.
My hair stylist sent me home with this after getting a balayage and it’s helped me maintain that perfect color and definitely works
Autumn F.
Allentown
Matrix Brass Off Shampoo uploaded by Autumn F.
Matrix Brass Off Shampoo uploaded by Autumn F.
Purchased at: ULTA
Recently picked this up from Ulta and used it several times with my recently lighten hair, it is amazing! My hair has no yellow and it lightened it more than the original balayage treatment. I even use it on my hair dry for 10 minutes before showering to give it even more lightening time and I couldn’t be happier with the results. The picture shows my hair unstyled and air dried.
Veronica F.
Orem, UT
Matrix Brass Off Shampoo uploaded by Veronica F.
Purchased at: ULTA
It helps remove brassy hair and makes the color look like I got it done yesterday! The one thing you do have to be careful is that it does tend to stain my nails if I have a neutral nail polish on.
Lisa B.
Mars, PA
Matrix Brass Off Shampoo uploaded by Lisa B.
Matrix Brass Off Shampoo uploaded by Lisa B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Matrix Brass Off Shampoo Well since I bought the shampoo I had to get moisturizer because these shampoos can be drying! Total Results Brass Off is a professional salon conditioner nourishes hair with vitamin hair oil. This conditioner is volumizing and smoothing. Dry, brittle and damaged hair is left soft and moisturized. You should leave on for 5-10 minutes for extra conditioning or used as a leave-in conditioner . Perfect ying to my yang😍😍😍
Leigh J.
Bronte, TX
Matrix Brass Off Shampoo uploaded by Leigh J.
You only need a small amount once per week to keep the brassy tones from your blonde hair. Just be sure to rinse your hands quickly after use, as it will stain.
Bella L.
Goodyear, AZ
Matrix Brass Off Shampoo uploaded by Bella L.
Matrix is easily one of the best hair care brands. This is the ONLY hair product that kept my bleach blonde hair platinum, and never let me down. But BEWARE- it can dry your hair out like no other! See photo of my very light almost white hair.
Morgan B.
Portland, OR
Matrix Brass Off Shampoo uploaded by Morgan B.
The before on the left was yesterday and the right was today after using Matrix Brass Off Shampoo, my hair was almost yellow yesterday and today it's looking icey again! I bought a large bottle from my hair stylist, and it was totally worth the price. I love the instant results.
Breanna M.
Salyersville, KY
Matrix Brass Off Shampoo uploaded by Breanna M.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my favorite purple shampoo, i use it whenever my blonde is looking a little dull and needs a boost! It gives the perfect silver hue! I will never go without it!!
Maggie M.
Matrix Brass Off Shampoo uploaded by Maggie M.
I got the matching shampoo and conditioner from my hair stylist! I am a blonde and my hair loves to turn brassy! I’m naturally a brunette, which doesn’t help me at all! I thought the shampoo/conditioner was going to be actually blue, but to me it just looks like your normal purple shampoo. All the girls at my salon swear by it! It also is very good for the price. I like the smell as well. I’ve tried shimmer lights by clairol and boy did that one have a strong smell!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Victoria J.
Deckerville
il y a 12 jours
Erika J. il y a 12 jours
I used this for a couple of years and it did a great job of keeping my blonde highlights nice and light without any brassiness. I recently looked it up online and Matrix suggests the Brass Off line for brunettes and the So Silver line for blondes, so I switched. I think they both work about the same, though, and they are my favorite purple shampoos. They don't leave any purple tint like a lot of others do.
Vikki A.
swindon, Swindon
il y a 4 mois
Antoinette C. il y a 4 mois
It’s extremely pigment shampoo, I would suggest start with a purple conditioner and see if that helps refuse brassiness. I wish someone told me that before I used the shampoo.
Amy M.
Post Falls, ID
il y a 8 mois
Should I get Matrix Brass Off Shampoo or Matrix Total Results Brass Off Mask? Or do I need both? Or something else? I have medium brown hair and recently got medium to dark blonde balayage. My hair weirdly pulls orange even though my skin tone is neutral leaning cool. Stylist recognized that before I mentioned it 😂 and used cool/ashy toner. It looks fine now, but I’ll definitely need to start using something soon before it starts turning brassy.
Nesma S. il y a 7 mois
Personally I use just the shampoo once per week and I’m really happy with the results,.