Matrix Bond Ultim8 Step 3 Sealing Treatment 5.1 oz uploaded by Kaylie L.

BY MATRIX

Bond Ultim8 Step 3 prevents bond breakage during chemical hair process and protects the bond over time. Protect broken bonds with 8 benefits in 1. see more...

Liz Z.
Fort Wayne, IN
This stuff is a miracle in a bottle. My hair is so damaged from bleaching it so much, and has been feeling like straw. This was recommended by my stylist, so i tried it. Worth every penny! I got my hair wet, left it on for 10 minutes, then shampooed and conditioned like normal. After my shower, my hair feels so silky and smooth again! Highly recommend to anyone who colors their hair!
Sarah M.
Bayville, NJ
This is a miracle product for sure. I use it mainly once a week when I have a few extra minutes in the shower. I have fine thin hair and it does not weigh my hair down. It leaves it sooooo soft and shiny. I have bleached blonde hair. :)
Keri M.
I used this two time afte I purchased the entire 3 step system , after just 2 uses my severely damaged, bleached Asian hair is so soft , no harsh smells , and my hair is smooth ! I will keep buying this product !
Kaylie L.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I think this stuff is awesome. (Including the entire kit with #1 and #2) It works exactly the same as Olaplex but at a fraction of the price. Helps to keep the integrity of your hair after chemical services or just damage in general. I highly recommend Matrix Bond Ultim8 products!
Dylana S.
Sherwood Park, AB
The matrix bond sealing is amazing! It worked wonders for my hair. I had dry dull hair that wouldn’t grow, and now that I’ve found this it’s made a 180. I think it’s super affordable for what it can do!

back