Matrix Biolage Whipped Volume Mousse uploaded by Traci T.

BY BIOLAGE

Bodifying Mousse

Body, bounce, and softness for natural-looking volume seekers.

No Parabens. No Mineral Oil. No Artificial Colorant.

HOW TO USE

Shake can well. Invert and dispense mousse in to hands. Rub hands together to distribute evenly and apply to clean, damp hair. Style as desired.

HOLD LEVEL Medium Hold

Ciera C.
Grand Prairie
Fantastic product! Great hold, shine, and body does it provide! I've used this on many many clients of mine, and not only does it provide a light airy scent but it does the job! Matrix you've done it again with a very well versed product! It's definitely a favorite of mine!
Shelbie S.
I always have a hard time finding a mouse that doesn't make my hair look greasy and stringy. This product doesn't do any of that, it actually gives my hair a nice look and adds some extra volume. I will be repurchasing this.
Jordan R.
I love all of the matrix products and this one is awesome because it doesn't make your hair look greasy or have a weird texture. I love how volumed my hair looks like after using this product. I would buy it again
Annie E.
Richland, WA
I use the same shampoo and conditioner as this mousse I absolutely love the shampoo and conditioner so I definitely had to try the mousse last a really long time definitely worth the money gives my kinda wavy hair a nice curl love the smell definitely buying again
brittany G.
Ypsilanti, MI
I love this just scrunch and go!I have wavy ish THICK hair this actually holds and smells great!I love this brand and def, this mousse!I try a lot of different products being a hairstylist and this is a favorite<3
Jenny B.
A lovely hair mouse with the incredibly pleasing Biolage signature fragrance. Will give your hair volume and shine. My hair still feels soft after applying this product, just with more oomph!
Rebekah D.
Great mousse that didn't leave my hair crunchy. It also has a really wonderful smell, which is a must when it comes to hair care products.My college roommate used this, so the smell reminds me of her now.
Shelby  S.
Blanchester, OH
My hair is so picky! But this product makes my curls tight and full with out leaving it crunchy. It also rids my hair of frizz. This is by far my favorite mousse I have ever used.
Rhiannon T.
New Albany, IN
My go to mousse!! Nwhether you want to give your hair more column, or combine it with a little hair gel to make a cute scrunch, this is at the top of my list
Angela B.
Tellico Plains, TN
I use this mousse almost daily with good results. As always it has a nice scent. Makes soft curls, my hair doesn't get crunch from using it.
Stephanee S.
Does this leave a weird residue? Or weird smell?
How do others rate this product? I did not think it was as great as they advertised it to be
Marissa B.
ELKHORN, WI
Does this make your hair crunchy?
Monique M.
Is this mousse good for color?