BY MATRIX

Biolage Waterless Clean & Recharge Dry Shampoo - You don't need water to create something beautiful - Biolage Waterless Clean & Recharge Dry Shampoo is specifically formulated for oil control. Refresh your second-day hair instantly. Now remove scalp impurities with oil absorption and leave hair and scalp feeling clean and revitalized. Refresh your hair with benefits that go beyond clean and convenient. Suitable for color-treated hair. - Biolage Waterless Clean & Recharge Dry Shampoo see more...

• Does this product work on dark hair too? I find that many dry sha...1 Answers
  • Does this really work? I wash my hair about 2-3 times a week and ...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Katie M.
Austin, TX
First of all, I love Biolage products. It's the brand my mom uses, and it was always a great as a kid when she would let me use it - usually only before special events. That being said...this did not live up to my brand expectations. Not only did it do nothing to help reduce the oil in my hair, but my hair looked and felt stiff and matted. I brush relentlessly and my hair still looked and felt terrible - in the way you hair and scalp tingle and hurt when you've had your hair pulled back too tightly for too long and suddenly take it out and change its direction. Even worse, this left small white flecks behind in my hair every single time I used it. No amount of brushing could fix this, and I had to shower almost immediately. I was highly disappointed, because I purchased this before I had an operation (and was unable to independently shower for a month as a result), so this didn't help me at all. If you're looking for a good dry shampoo - this is not it! I still love their shampoos and conditioners, but this is terrible!
Sarah R.
San Francisco , CA
This just did not work for me at all. Like.... it does nothing. If anything, it makes my hair feel dirtier. For reference, I have thin, straight, superfine hair that is prone to oily roots. This didn’t do much at all for me in terms of absorbing oil. Will not repurchase.
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
I love this dry shampoo. The bottle lasts a long time. I can extend hair styles for an extra 2 or so days using this product. You can’t spray too close or it will turn dark hair light. I.T smells good and not like chemicals.
Samantha V.
Mount Airy, MD
This is my all time favorite dry shampoo. I am a hairstylist and have tried many different brands (salon and drug store) and this stuff is the best! Really soaks up any oil but doesn't leave a bunch of residue. Smells great and makes your hair feel clean even if it isn't.
Jacey M.
Blanchard, OK
I do not find this dry shampoo to work very well at all. Compared to some of its very affordable competitors, it does not match up! I find that this product doesn't soak up any oiliness or greasiness in my hair, and doesn't make much of a noticeable difference.
Peyton K.
This dry shampoo is the best dry shampoo I've tried so far. It lasts a long time and is very good quality. I do think it is a little expensive and the only reason I tried it was because it was on sale.
Allison F.
Even on day two hair (that's when mine starts to get oily) it absorbs the oil with out leaving a gross residue. I've used multiple dry shampoos ranging from not your mothers to amika. This one has been by far the best. I got it in a sample pack at ulta. You just have to run your fingers through your hair and you are good to go for the day!
Megan L.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
I've tried a million different dry shampoos. This is by FAR one of my favorites. This one doesn't leave too much of an evident residue. The scent is delightful. The price isn't too bad considering how well it works.
Tiera M.
Bowling green, KY
I have tried a few dry shampoo and this is by far my favorite. Just spray it on the greasy parts and it will work its magic. Alittle pricey but worth it.
Courtney H.
Roanoke, VA
I love this dry shampoo. It works with my hair type and color, adds volume when I apply, is weightless and smells wonderful.
Aisha A.
Does this really work? I wash my hair about 2-3 times a week and I'm wondering If this smells good and actually works and gets rid of the oils
Susan B.
Does this product work on dark hair too? I find that many dry shampoos leave a white coat on my hair and won't completely absorb.