BY MATRIX

Medium Hold Biolage Styling strengthens and shines to optimize style results. Strongstem technology blends strong cling polymers, strengthening macro lipids, high climbing akebia vine and resilient sugarcane. Innovative textures create long lasting styles with a clean feel. The perfect finish to the nourishing care of biolage therapies. Biolage Volumizing Whipped Mousse with medium flexible hold, volumizes and conditions to provide body, control and shine. Ceramide helps boost strength with weightless conditioning. Leaves hair with bounce and natural softness. Made In Canada Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Matrix and are not a licensed retailer of Matrix. Matrix guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarant see more...

Shelbie S.
I always have a hard time finding a mouse that doesn't make my hair look greasy and stringy. This product doesn't do any of that, it actually gives my hair a nice look and adds some extra volume. I will be repurchasing this.
Jordan R.
I love all of the matrix products and this one is awesome because it doesn't make your hair look greasy or have a weird texture. I love how volumed my hair looks like after using this product. I would buy it again
Annie E.
Richland, WA
I use the same shampoo and conditioner as this mousse I absolutely love the shampoo and conditioner so I definitely had to try the mousse last a really long time definitely worth the money gives my kinda wavy hair a nice curl love the smell definitely buying again
brittany G.
Ypsilanti , MI
I love this just scrunch and go!I have wavy ish THICK hair this actually holds and smells great!I love this brand and def, this mousse!I try a lot of different products being a hairstylist and this is a favorite<3
Jenny B.
A lovely hair mouse with the incredibly pleasing Biolage signature fragrance. Will give your hair volume and shine. My hair still feels soft after applying this product, just with more oomph!
Rebekah D.
Great mousse that didn't leave my hair crunchy. It also has a really wonderful smell, which is a must when it comes to hair care products.My college roommate used this, so the smell reminds me of her now.
Shelby  S.
Blanchester, OH
My hair is so picky! But this product makes my curls tight and full with out leaving it crunchy. It also rids my hair of frizz. This is by far my favorite mousse I have ever used.
Rhiannon T.
New Albany, IN
My go to mousse!! Nwhether you want to give your hair more column, or combine it with a little hair gel to make a cute scrunch, this is at the top of my list
My mom and I used it and we weren't very impressed, I don't believe it was worth the money and it didn't work as well as I thought it would
Lynette V.
Somerset
Love this product. It doesn't make your hair greasy or feel heavy. Highly recommend! Low cost for the quality as well.
Stephanee S.
Does this leave a weird residue? Or weird smell?
How do others rate this product? I did not think it was as great as they advertised it to be
Marissa B.
Elkhorn, WI
Does this make your hair crunchy?
Monique M.
Is this mousse good for color?