BY MATRIX

With featherweight conditioning agents, Matrix Biolage Volumetherapie Full-Lift Volumizing Conditioner nourishes and strengthens to enliven hair's softness, bounce and shine without weighing it down. Hair looks and feels naturally fuller, softer and... see more...

Norma r.
Riverside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product. Gives your hair volume and lift. Giving you hair body and life. It doesn't weigh down your hair
Candice W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love the smell of biolage products! This volumizing conditioner leaves my hair full of life all day long!
Caitlin H.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really do enjoy using this product and the only reason im not giving 5 stars is because I dont feel like the volume is above and beyond based on what you pay for the product. But Biolage is a very reliable and trusted brand that I am personally more drawn to, so definitely worth a try.
Brandy D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Matrix Biolage is hands-down the best shampoo ever made! If I could afford this I would use it 100% of the time. The smell is enchanting and long-lasting. It is a smell that I would love to have my hair smelling like all the time. The way it leaves my hair feeling afterwords is amazing. My hair is so manageable and easy to style. I have fine limp hair and this stuff is a dream! My top pick in hair products 💜❤️💗💞
Maryann T.
Amazing Product!I have used this one 4 times and it gives me the perfect,smooth,soft, feel, and touch I need! This product gives me great volume and the lift as it claims. Super For dry scalp and oily scalps! I Will Of course repurchasing again!
gennis e.
huele delicioso, creo que es de muy buena calidad. Me gusta usarlo con el shampoo. Estoy satisfecha con el producto, lo recomendarìa a mis amigas
chad s.
Omaha, NE
Agh i love the smell of biolage makes me feel 14 all over again when i purchase it and is one of those that i come back to
Sarah H.
Chicago , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Matrix Biolage is a great product. Used to be salon only. Smells great! I just feel that it works better on shorter hair. Long hair just has too much weight.
Emma A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Love the smell. Really high quality product. I buy the liter sizes typically to get more for my money. I use the shampoo and conditioner together and I love it. Would recommend to a friend. Very satisfied with this product.