Matrix Biolage Volumebloom Full Lift Volumizer Spray uploaded by Ashley T.Matrix Biolage Volumebloom Full Lift Volumizer Spray uploaded by Miriangelis E.Matrix Biolage Volumebloom Full Lift Volumizer Spray uploaded by Ashley G.

BY BIOLAGE

Expands hair's volume and adds bounce and movement to hair

Fine hair lacks volume and can be difficult to style. Inspired by nature's expanding cotton flower, Biolage VOLUMEBLOOM Full-Lift Volumizer Spray plumps fine hair with long-lasting bouncy volume. Give her hair 70% more volume after just one application*.

*When using the system of VOLUMEBLOOM shampoo, conditioner, and Full-Lift vs. unwashed hair.

HOW TO USE

Spray from root to ends on damp hair. Do not rinse. We recommend pairing the VOLUMEBLOOM Full-Lift Volumizer Spray with VOLUMEBLOOM Shampoo and Conditioner for lightweight volume and shine.

- Expands hair's volume by multiplying inter-fiber space for fullness that doesn't fall flat
- Adds bounce and movement to hair
- Paraben-free formula is also suitable for color-treated hair

Buy on Beauty ...*
minderz82633 C.
Douglas, WY
Maybe I bought this for the wrong reasons, but I have thick lifeless hair and was hoping for some volume.  The product left my hair feeling dry, tangled and difficult to manage.  I didn't feel as though it worked as intended.  I returned this product after one use.  I would not recommend this spray for anyone that likes to be able to run their fingers through their hair.
Becky S.
This is a leave -in spray that is to be applied to wet or damp hair for volumizing effects.
I like that there is ample product in the bottle, it has a pleasant scent, it sprays evenly and is easy to control.
I wish that the spray was either a bit heavier or didn't take so much to get a noticeable volumizing effect. It does seem to last the whole day but not much longer.
Ashley T.
South Bend
It works but it can leave your hair feeling stiff. Pleasant smell but not worth the price for me to continue to buy. My stylist kept pushing it so I tried but it's not worth the price or stiffness it can cause. Not mush is needed for the stiffness to set in.
Annie N.
Prescott Valley, AZ
I'm all about volume, so I'm constantly on the hunt for products that deliver amazing volume without leaving my hair dry. This product really does give your hair a major boost and smells amazing!
Ann T.
Brookfield, WI
This volumizing spray comes in a large bottle for around 16.00. The smell is nice. It has the same Biolage smell as most of the other products. This spray gives body to fine hair. I like that your hair does not feel dried out and crunchy after spraying it on. This product has a milky consistency sort of like watery conditioner. It works to decrease frizz as well. It's a nice product but it does not contain any special ingredients that one may find in a lot of hair products. It works, but would I buy again? Probably not.
Ashley G.
The scent is amazing, and someone with thin/fine hair, this product has been a lifesaver when combined with a blow dryer. The packaging is simple-- a typical spray tube--, and I will be using this product until it is not sold anymore.
Holly C.
Tualatin, OR
I have thin hair so I will occasionally use a volume spray. This one smells really good and doesn't leave my hair crunchy like others do. It does leave my hair a bit dry so I can't give it five stars.
Miriangelis E.
Sebring, FL
My hair is fine. I need volume and lots of it: this product not only gives me volume, but it does a good job at controlling my hair. I apply it when my hair is wet and let it air dry. It still gives me the volume I need. Smells good too!
Kelsey H.
Rosthern, sk
I like this root lift as it provides the right amount of volume without weighing my hair down. I also like that it does not leave any type of film on my hair. I also love the smell of it. It has a nice light floral scent. I also like that the price is really good at 11.99 a bottle.
Sona P.
Presov
It smells nice. After application I recommend to blow dry your hair. It gives your hair nice volume but they are a bit sticked to each other.