Matrix Biolage Volumebloom Cotton Shampoo for Fine Hair, 13.5 fl oz uploaded by Savannah M.Matrix Biolage Volumebloom Cotton Shampoo for Fine Hair, 13.5 fl oz uploaded by Savannah M.

BY BIOLAGE

Matrix Biolage Volumebloom Cotton Shampoo for Fine Hair: No parabens For fine hair see more...

Buy on Harmon ...
Amie M.
Dracut, MA
By far best conditioner ever and we'll worth the price. It smells amazing and is the only conditioner I've tried that actually does what the bottle says. Most conditioners leave my hair weighted down and limp but Biolage Volume bloom in like nothing ive ever used before. Highly recommend.
Lydia G.
This is one of my favorite shampoos. It gets my hair super clean, smells amazing, and really makes my hair feel light and voluminous, which is no small task due to my fine hair. The only downside is the price tag. $30 for the small bottle is a little pricey so I always try to wait until it goes on sale at Ulta.
Brittany R.
Nottingham , PA
This shampoo smells great and works great. I absolutely love it and it doesn’t leave your hair feeling weighed down like most do. This works great and lasts all day. Absolutely love it
Kayla S.
I use [product:matrix-biolage-volumebloom-conditioner-(for-fine-hair)] every tine when I wash my hair and I absolutely love it! It makes my hair feel super soft and gives it lots of volume. This product does wonders for my hair! I wiukd definitely recommend!
Savannah M.
Norfolk, VA
This shampoo lathers quite well and leaves my hair feeling soft and clean. The brand is a bit more expensive than traditional drug store brands, and I don’t think for me personally it’s worth it. It does leave my hair feeling soft, but didn’t do much of anything for volume.
Laurel N.
San Antonio
This shampoo is worth every penny! I stopped using it for a couple weeks and noticed a huge difference in the health of my hair.