BY BIOLAGE

Biolage VolumeBloom Conditioner (For Fine Hair) 1763238 see more...

Jasmine M.
This is a great voluminizing conditioner! It gives great volume but also detangles your hair really easily as well. I just need a nickel sized amount and rub it into my hair, then I instantly comb my hair with my fingers and all the tangles are out!
Ariana A.
Miami
This shampoo give me so much volume it's insane I didn't believe in hair growth and volume with just a shampoo but this one is super effective and it's smells so good I will buy it again for sure super recommended
Kimberly P.
Gilmer, TX
Matrix Biolage Volumebloom Conditioner is great for fine hair. It adds volume, without leaving it feeling heavy or oily. It has a clean scent and it smells good. I've found a few generics of this, but they aren't as good. It is a little pricey, but you only need a small amount!
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY
I have super fine hair, and this shampoo seems to give it a little more life, however it washes my color out of my hair super fast. So it's not something I use every often.
Kayelyn p.
This is a great conditioner for helping with volume and it doesn't weigh the hair down yet doesn't make it dry either it has a nice clean smell and the main ingredient is cotton!
Tamara G.
Beardstown, IL
Absolutely love this product! Its good for hair color & holds perm a lot better than other brands! It can sometimes be costly but its definitely worth it, a small amount will do the job! It also leaves your hair smelling great!!
Ruby P.
Austin, TX
Smells good. Worth the money. Works for thin hair. Lathers very well. Not to PRricey. Very voluminous.
Claire H.
It smells great and cleans hair well! Leaves long scent and feels like you just got your hair done
Michaela S.
Auburn, AL
I have very thin hair and I swear by this stuff. Every wash is like I just left the salon.