BY BIOLAGE

A fresh take on conditioning for ultra-fine hair

Our lightest conditioning gel technology imparts light-weight, silicone-free, nourishment from roots to ends, perfect even for ultra-fine hair. Fragile strands become strengthened. Limp hair is revived with body.

- Suitable for color-treated hair
- Paraben Free
- Silicone Free
- No Mineral Oil

HOW TO USE

After VOLUMEBLOOM Shampoo, apply to wet hair from roots to ends. Leave in 1-3 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately.

Amanda N.
Ellicott City, MD
I was wary at first about this conditioner since it didn’t feel like the tangles were coming out in the shower and was considering this conditioner as a loss....BUT to my total shock my wet hair brushed through easily and I woke up in the morning with salon-worthy softness and shine. My hair is long and thick but fine, and this doesn’t weigh my hair down at all. I can’t stop playing with it since it’s so silky now. Love it!!
Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
I love the scent of this and this is what my hair salon uses! Smells so luxurious. I really like the gel texture which makes it very easy to apply and to rinse out. I received a sample of this and I don't have fine hair but this works ok for my thick hair also.
Nirali P.
Great product! Smells amazing ! Found it at Marshall’s for cheap! Matrix Biolage Volumebloom Aqua-Gel Conditioner