BY GENERIC

• "It makes it silky smooth and I love the sent." in 1 review
  • "I have very oily hair and i love that this shampoo really help give by hair body and makes it look less oily then other shampoos" in 1 review
  • "It leaves your hair smelling sooo good & soft and manageable!" in 1 review
  • "Such a nice subtle scent and leaves my hair soft and flawless." in 1 review
Leah K.
Spencerville, IN
I love biolage products. This one is no exception! The only issue I have with biolage is that the scent is not bad but I don't think it is my favorite out of all the hair products I use. Biolage is a great brand and this volumizing spray is great too!
Madeline I.
Oklahoma City, OK
Let me just say, YES YES YES. This product stripped my hair of all the weight it was carrying from former shampoos' residue. I won't be purchasing, however, since I am having bad reactions to silicone lately, which this product contains.
Micah L.
The best shampoo in the market! Works great! Smells amazing! Price isn't that bad for the large bottle. My hair stylist used this product on my years ago and ever since then this is the only shampoo I buy. Love!!
Beth C.
HUGE fan of the Biolage collection. A bit on the pricey side so I try and get it as a combo deal around Christmas time if I can. LOVE this stuff, especially the deep conditioning treatment.
Ruth L.
I LOVE this shampoo! It leaves your hair smelling sooo good & soft and manageable! It's pricey, but so worth it if you're willing to pay extra for shampoo/conditioner.
Jenniefer G.
Cedar Hill, TX
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
This shampoo is a good product but is on the pricey side. I am not sure it is really worth the price they charge for it.
Ashley S.
West College Corner , IN
I love the way this makes my hair feel. It makes it silky smooth and I love the sent. Its a bit on the pricey side
Lola B.
Fort Worth, TX
My favorite shampoo! Such a nice subtle scent and leaves my hair soft and flawless.