Matrix Biolage Volumatherapie Full-Lift Volumizing Shampoo uploaded by Kymberli K.Matrix Biolage Volumatherapie Full-Lift Volumizing Shampoo uploaded by brenda v.

BY BIOLAGE

This Volumatherapie Full-Lift Volumizing Shampoo by Matrix Biolage is designed to give you hair that's full of lift and vitality whilst boasting a radiant looking shine. Working to gently cleanse and clear away dulling residue to awaken the hair’s body and shine, this shampoo is enriched with extracts of Soy Protein to nourish and increase volume.

Featuring a clear gel consistency, this formual is completely paraben free so it extra kind on the hair. Deeply cleansing whilst adding extra weightless lift, this will leave your locks super shiny with a salon perfect finish. K.D.

Directions of use:

• Apply to wet hair with a massaging motion
  • Rinse
  • In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately

• I love biolage but does this really help with volume, is ...4 Answers
Chelsey A.
Love this brand of shampoo. It smells wonderful and is middle of the road for price. I don’t like to buy cheap stuff as it is hard on my hair. This gives my hair great volume. Will buy again.
Amanda B.
Athens , OH
This product works wonders for my hair, giving me added volume all day! It smells great and is worth the little extra money. I would recommend to anyone who wants a little extra volume.
Jaycee K.
Ozark
I LOVE THIS!! The smell is so amazing it is great for oily hair and is a little bit expensive but nothing compares. If you buy the bigger bottle it last a long time and I will definitely buy it again!!
Amber D.
Columbia, TN
Smells so good and gets my scalp very clean! A little goes a long way with this product- it is a higher end shampoo so it costs more, but it is most definitely worth it.
Valerie M.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
I used the shampoo and conditioner for this one. I bought the really big bottles that need pumps so I had it for quite a while. I really liked it. I have oily hair and it worked well for me. I have fine hair too so it knots easily and many products make it so knotted that I can't get a brush through it. This was not one of those products. I would use this again.
Lauren L.
Ooltewah, TN
I have incredibly fine, thin hair, and most shampoos weigh it down, even the volumizing ones. After I tried this, I noticed my hair was super clean, AND had a ton of volume. If you leave it in too long before rinsing I've noticed it dries out my roots a little but this has been a LIFESAVER.
Eleshia S.
Pittsburgh, PA
The full lift shampoo is okay. I really didn’t notice any more fullness by using it though. The smell of all biologe is very natural which is nice but I have used better volumizing shampoos than this one.
Nicole C.
Nashville, TN
I absolutely love this shampoo! I have very fine thin hair and when I use this shampoo, it gives me so much more volume! I actually got this as a Christmas gift last year and I'm not sure where it was purchased, but I'm almost out of it, so I really need to look into getting another bottle. I just started using it like a month ago, I totally forgot about it and was going through my closet and found it and started using it and haven't stopped since! I absolutely love it! It works miracles on hair like mine! I highly recommend this shampoo! You will not be disappointed! I promise you that! :) it's amazing!
Erin Jean H.
Boston, MA
I've been in love with this product for about two years. I don't buy it often as it goes for about 20$ a bottle, but it's definitely worth it when I do. The shampoo is easy to work into a rich lather all over hair. Instantly, the smell is amazing, and I feel like I'm transported into a salon and getting my scalp massaged before a haircut. The rinse is quick and easy with no residue left, and it's nice to follow with the matching Biolage conditioner. Out of the shower, it lifts my hair and gives me full volume and lifts my thick hair on the second and third days and my hair stays smelling fresh as well. If my funds allowed, I would buy it every time!
Morgan W.
Forney
I LOVE this shampoo!!! It’s the perfect smell!!!! It leaves my hair nice and clean with no leftover residue. I usually buy the large bottle and it lasts forever. A little goes a long way. Not very expensive and easy to find.
Tiari S.
Bow, WA
I love biolage but does this really help with volume, is ti worth switching to?