Hair CareHair ProductsShampooBiolage
Matrix Volumatherapie Full-Lift Volumizing Shampoo

Matrix Biolage Volumatherapie Full-Lift Volumizing Shampoo

by Biolage

This Volumatherapie Full-Lift Volumizing Shampoo by Matrix Biolage is designed to give you hair that's full of lift and vitality whilst boasting a radiant looking shine. Working to gently cleanse and clear away dulling residue to awaken the hair’s body and shine, this shampoo is enriched with extracts of Soy Protein to nourish and increase volume.

Featuring a clear gel consistency, this formual is completely paraben free so it extra kind on the hair. Deeply cleansing whilst adding extra weightless lift, this will leave your locks super shiny with a salon perfect finish. K.D.

Directions of use:

• Apply to wet hair with a massaging motion
  • Rinse
  • In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately

I love biolage but does this really help with volume, is ti worth switching to?
Start your review of Matrix Biolage Volumatherapie Full-Lift Volumizing Shampoo!
Maggie J.
Onaga, KS
I am going to say this is probably my most favorite shampoo. With long hair and little volume this adds a boost to help and also encourages my hair to 'curl' just a little bit in a way that I really like. The scent is light and not irritating and bubbles and foams up famously! I like this shampoo :)
Tasha M.
Valrico, FL
Shampoo smells great. Only product that I have found that gives my hair great product. And the product last smell and volume wise for a significant amount of time
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
1,347 reviews
I love the smell of this product. It was worth the money and it works so well on straight hair.it gave my hair volume and look healthy again.
Ester B.
Este shampoo te da mucho volumen a tu cabello, te lo deja sedoso y oliendo muy fresco, los productos de esta marca son muy buenos.
Hannah A.
I love this shampoo. It makes my hair soft and doesn't weigh it down. I have a dry scalp and it helps with that too.
Jennifer M.
Providence, RI
For me the best thing about Biolage is the scent. They smell wonderful. I don't notice this shampoo adding volume to my hair, but doesn't seem to weigh it down like their other products
Lindsay H.
Factoryville
The shampoo smell AHHHHMAZING and leave my hair feeling so smooth. I use this product in conjunction with the Biolage volume spray. The two work great together!
Hannah M.
Biolage has an AMAZING smell and definitely keeps my hair in good shape. Before using this, my hair would be frizzy all the time and just wasn't healthy, after I switched to their products, my hair has tamed down and gotten a lot healthier. Their products are a MUST HAVE!
Jaymie C.
Modesto, CA
I love this brand. This is my favorite smelling shampoo. It cleans without weighing down and works well the the conditioner by this brand to.
Kim J.
Oak Forest, IL
I like this product. It gives me volume and makes my hair feel fuller. He has a pleasant smell. It works well compared to other products I have tried. He lathers well.