BY BIOLAGE

Designed to effortlessly de-tangle hair, this Volumatherapie Full-Lift Volumizing Conditioner by Matrix Biolage adds extra volume and shine for a salon perfect look. Enriched with Soy Protein extract, this conditioner boasts a creamy texture that's perfect for fine, flat hair in need of a boost.

Deeply nourishing, the weightless formula gives every strand a super glossy shine whilst softening your locks to give a sleeker finish. Adding more body and bounce, it's a must have addition to your hair care regime. K.D.

Directions of use:

• After using Biolage Full-Lift Volumizing Shampoo, massage into wet hair
  • Leave in for 1-3 minutes
  • Rinse thoroughly
  • In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I have very thin hair and this product definitely makes my hair feel and appear fuller." in 1 review
Erica S.
I already have super thick locks so i haven't personally tried it but my mom who has very fine hair swears by it. She actually has been using it for years now because the results she gets are pretty awesome. You can definitely see a difference when it comes to volumizing. She doesn't spend alot of time on her hair so a product that volumizes easily in 1 step is perfect for people like her. It smells great too
Toby T.
Washington, DC
Really does help my hair feel fuller and healthier! I love the smell, lathers fabulously, and really cleans the buildup out so my hair feels fresh and full of volume. I did have to use a bit more than I usually do with other products, but it worked so well that I will buy it again.
Kaitlan A.
I used to use this conditioner all the time! It's really affordable and seriously smells SO GOOD! Such a fresh smell that lasts all day long. Works super well and makes my hair feel really light and bouncy with breath volume!
Cynthia L.
Fort Worth, TX
This conditioner is light with full coverage to make your hair look fantastic. My hair is thin and fine and it gives it body and softness with out beg greasy. I recommend this conditioner
Nazila S.
While I wasn't wild about the scent, I did appreciate how added light volume to my hair while also hydrating and keeping it soft and manageable. This was clearly a high quality product that I would use again
Brandy D.
Matrix Biolage is hands-down the best shampoo ever made! If I could afford this I would use it 100% of the time. The smell is enchanting and long-lasting. It is a smell that I would love to have my hair smelling like all the time. The way it leaves my hair feeling afterwords is amazing. My hair is so manageable and easy to style. I have fine limp hair and this stuff is a dream! My top pick in hair products 💜❤️💗💞
Karen T.
Biolage has always worked for my hair and always gave me good volume. I never have been disappointed with Biolage products. Biolage has always made my hair look so good even the next my hair is still full volume. I love the scent, the smell of coconuts. I would recommend this product to anyone who needs volume and love the scent of coconuts.
Caitlin H.
Des moines, IA
I really do enjoy using this product and the only reason im not giving 5 stars is because I dont feel like the volume is above and beyond based on what you pay for the product. But Biolage is a very reliable and trusted brand that I am personally more drawn to, so definitely worth a try.
Maryann T.
Amazing Product!I have used this one 4 times and it gives me the perfect,smooth,soft, feel, and touch I need! This product gives me great volume and the lift as it claims. Super For dry scalp and oily scalps! I Will Of course repurchasing again!
Nicole G.
Pittsburgh, PA
I normally love biolage just by the smell alone. That is why this got 4 stars. It didnt perform as well as I would've hoped. Happy I tried it, but dodnt really add world's of volume to my bone straight long hair. Hopefully the next one!
Audi M.
Hot Springs, AR
What is your favorite product by biolage?
alex m.
Does the scent last in your hair?