BY MATRIX

Conditioner for Voluminous and Shiny Hair Retain the lost bounce and sheen of your hair with Biolage Bodifying Conditioner. This conditioner can strengthen and nourish your hair with ease. Watch your hair will feel lighter and bouncier after proper application of this conditioner. It's the ideal conditioner for those who like voluminous hair. Formulated with featherweight conditioning agents Made with Biolage Volumatherapie Hair feel renewed because of uplifting eucalyptus and stimulating ginger Contains protein, polymer and ceramide for volume and bounce This conditioner can add radiant shine in your hair and make them easy to handle. You'll have strong and healthy hair if you use this conditioner with every head wash. Just For You: All types of hair A Closer Look: Biolage Bodifying Conditioner is designed for lifeless hair and using it can help them get bouncy and strong. Get Started: Apply this conditioner only at hair length after proper shampoo. see more...

• Has anyone tried it i love how soft it makes my hair i love the s...1 Answers
Casi C.
Trussville , AL
I love the Matrix Biolage Voluma Therapie Bodifying Conditioner. My hair is hi-lighted with bleach which leaves my hair extremely dry looking/feeling and almost impossible to get a brush through, Matrix Therapie Bodifying Condition leaves my hair full of body, soft and manageable, I would definetley recommend this to a friend and purchase again
Christina F.
Macomb, Mi
I Love this hair conditioner , it it so moisturizing for my high lighted hair but does not weigh it down at all . Keeps my hair from becoming dried out and breaking , and it smells amazing too .
Brenda E.
This conditioner does not have anything special. All it does is condition your hair but I never told the difference between conditioned hair and when I had not used this product
Olivia B.
I would use this other longest time and it was great. It never caused any problems, although I've never found any shampoo to cause any problems. It is a great buy!
Nicolle M.
San Jose, CA
The best Scented conditioner out there. I absolutely love the way this smells. My husband loves it too. It leaves my hair feeling soft and well conditioned.
Anna L.
Lansing, MI
I really like Matrix Biolage products and this product is no exception. You don't really need a lot of precept in your hair, as a little goes a long way.
MAYRA C.
Dallas, TX
This conditioner has been the only one that really leaves my hair smooth and silky i color my hair once a month and sometimes it gets really damage.
Karyn E.
Matthews, NC
Matrix Biolage products are all a must have. They smell so good and leave my hair feeling great! I like buying them from TJ maxx or marshalls though.
Priya P.
Matrix Biolage products are a must have! It smells so good and every time I use both the shampoo and conditioner, my hair is really bouncy and soft!
Abby A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is my all-time favorite conditioner. It moisturizes and leaves my hair soft and silky. It tames my thick hair!
Mary P.
Vandergrift, PA
Has anyone tried it i love how soft it makes my hair i love the smell the quality and the results