Matrix Biolage  Ultra Hydrating Shampoo uploaded by Amanda G.Matrix Biolage  Ultra Hydrating Shampoo uploaded by Hadiya V.

Matrix Biolage Ultra Hydrating Shampoo

BY BIOLAGE

Biolage Ultra-Hydrating Shampoo is an essential step in the Biolage Ultra-Hydrating Systeme for very dry, thick, coarse hair. It cleanses as a pure Biolage Botanical Complex of Lemongrass and Wheat Germ Lipids helps condition and smooth. Biolage Ultra-Hydrating System recharges hair with intense hydration, leaving it deeply moisturized while helping to control unwanted volume. Hair is instantly soft, shiny and manageable.

• How well does this hydrate? Do the ingredients cause any ...2 Answers
  • My hair is very dry and frizzy....is this product helps i...2 Answers
Matrix Biolage Ultra Hydrating Shampoo
Jen🦋 M.
Miami
Hands down my favorite shampoo. It’s worth the hefty price tag. I have very long thick hair and this is one of the only shampoos I feel that nourishes my hair and hydrates it the best. My head never feels completely clean with other products but this lathers really well and leaves my thick hair soft. I buy the large bottle though since I tend to go through it fast. And the smaller bottle is hard to squeeze. I need all the product I can get.
Lauren H.
Joplin
Matrix should make perfume because my hair seriously smells like perfume constantly. Like all day. It’s not overbearing but it’s beautiful. After years of bleaching my hair, it’s finally growing and healthy again. This shampoo has been a major part of my hair routine and I managed to salvage more of my hair than I thought. I highly recommend this product!
Chelsea B.
Westminster, CO
Compared to other products with a similar, or even more expensive price point, Matrix Biolage Ultra Hydrating Shampoo (and conditioner) takes the cake on most hydrating! Colorado's dry climate does a number on my long straight hair. This shampoo has been a godsend on combating my hair looking dried up and feeling like straw. Worth every penny!
Cassie D.
Fort Hood, TX
I’ve been using this shampoo for over 10 years and I have extremely healthy hair that stretches without breaking and looks smooth and silky all day long. People ask me all the time what shampoo and conditioner I use and I tell them this product is worth the money.
Angela G.
Grove City, OH
My hairstylist recommended this product to me with the conditioner as well and I have never been happier with a shampoo/conditioner. My hair was damaged from hair ties and was breaking easily. After using this for about 2 months, I noticed a significant difference in the texture of my hair. Short term wise, my hair feels extremely healthy after every wash. I love Biolage, and this has been my favorite shampoo I have used by them! I will definitely be purchasing again.
Daniella B.
This is my everyday shampoo. I decided to try it because my hair dresser uses it on me and i loved the smell and the way it made my hair feel! Leaves my hair looking hydrated and soft and makes my hair feel healthy!
Ashley W.
Fort Wayne
A little goes a long way with this product. It hydrates my hair so much. Difference noticed in just one use. I use on my kids too. It is gentle as well. My hair is always so healthy and shiny when using this. Also smells amazing. Worth the price.
Nicole M.
Saugus, MA
I love this line from biolage. Whenever my hair is acting up or needs a "drink" I will use both products from this line for a week or so. In just that small amount of time, muy hair will change miraculously!
Megan S.
Hubbard, OH
I fell in love with matrix biolage shampoo and conditioner my junior year in cosmetology school. It smells wonderful, and leaves my hair feeling silky and strong and looking shiny with life.
Brandi s.
bernalillo
Okay so I started using this when the salon I went to was using it on me I couldn’t help but love the smell and makes my hair feel so soft so I’ve been using it ever since and makes me feel like I’m washing my hair at the salon now ahh :) would def recommend.
sridevi k.
Atlanta, GA
My hair is very dry and frizzy....is this product helps io regain moisture?
Mitch A.
Santa Barbara, CA
How well does this hydrate? Do the ingredients cause any long-term effects on hair?