BY BIOLAGE

Ideal for dry, thick and coarse hair, Matrix Biolage Ultra Hydrating Balm helps lock out humidity and ease your frizz away, whilst conditioning and smoothing your hair. You'll be left with deeply moisturised, soft and shiny looking hair.

The pure Matrix Biolage Botanical Complex of lemongrass and wheat germ lipids help condition and smooth your hair. Thanks to this Ultra Hydrating Balm, your hair will be left manageable and under your control.

Directions of use:

• Use after shampooing with Ultra Hydrating Shampoo.
  • Apply to your clean, damp hair.
  • Rinse thoroughly.
  • For more intense moisturising, wait 1-3 minutes.

kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
This is a little secret of mine. I use this hair balm as a stand-in for hair musee when I'm planning on wearing my hair curly and natural. I wash and condition as usual, then I style with my mouse or gel. Then I put this on my fingertips and I knad it all throughout my hair. It makes my hair smell great and helps keep it from being so dry!
Megan M.
Lincoln, NE
This is my go-to conditioner when my hair is a tangled / damaged mess. It does the best job of any conditioner I've ever used when it comes to taming knots or frizz. It smells light and refreshing and keeps my hair hydrated for days at a time. I wouldn't use it every day, but once a week is great!
Alana F.
Tucson, AZ
This hydrating balm is Amazing!!great smell and so nice and thick and creamy. Leaves your hair feeling great! I bought it at CVS. It was easy to use, I use it once a week. I'm totally satisfied with the product.
Alesia J.
Dallas , TX
I love Biolage's hydrating like. It's been around for so many years and it works. I love hydrating and deep conditioners. However, I have thick baby fine hair which is rare. This balm is too much for my hair. I wish i could use it because I love everything about it. If you have coarse thick hair it's going to be your best friend.
Prism H.
Rialto, CA
I am in love with this stuff, it is worth the hype!

I recently had my hair dyed for the first time. I have medium density, thin type wavy hair. I often struggle with frizz and dry hair.

I both this conditioner as a system with the matching shampoo. I had noticed a significant difference in the look and texture of my hair. It is softer and less frizz. I wash my hair twice a week and does not feel greasy until the third day.
Stephanie S.
Mcdonough, GA
After working for years in a salon, I can say without a doubt that this is one product I absolutely did not like for added moisture. It pretty much just coats the hair, without adding any moisture benefit. There are many other products out there that perform better. The effectiveness of most Biolage products, in my opinion, is very low.
Courtney P.
Bonaire
I love this stuff! I used to put a little bit in my hair after every time I washed it. I like to use it with Its a 10 spray. It's not heavy on my hair and it smells great. I have thin fine hair that is curly but I tend to blow dry it out or straighten it and curl it myself and it gets the job done by keeping my hair hydrated.
Jenny B.
I never want to have to live without this product! The balm is so thick, fragrant, and moisturizing. Your hair will be brought to life. Will eliminate any tangles so that your fingers or comb can glide through your hair. Once dry your hair will have shine, bounce and movement. This is not your average conditioner, this is a little pot of heaven.
Annella T.
Ferguson, MO
I want to start off saying that I probably would not have tried this product if I had not caught it on clearance. the original retail price was 14.99 but after trying it I would definitely recommend to others who have very thick hair. It leaves my hair feeling moisturized without the greasy and sticky feel on my hands.
Lindsey J.
Grand Island, NE
My hair is thick and wavy and this is the best product I have found to keep it maintained. It is a thick balm and so you don't need too much. However, if your hair is dried out you would want to use more. It is pricey, but will leave your hair lush and healthy.
Paige S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Do this stuff weigh your hair down from too much conditioning if you use too much?
Angela N.
Fremont , NE
How is this different than the Ultra HydraSource Conditioner?

Amazon