BY MATRIX

Intensely conditions very dry, thick, coarse hair. Formulated with a sumptuous blend of silk amino acids and shea butter to envelop and smooth the cuticle, helping lock out humidity, frizz and unwanted volume. Cares for color-treated hair. see more...

Prism H.
Prism H.
Rialto, CA
I am in love with this stuff, it is worth the hype!

I recently had my hair dyed for the first time. I have medium density, thin type wavy hair. I often struggle with frizz and dry hair.

I both this conditioner as a system with the matching shampoo. I had noticed a significant difference in the look and texture of my hair. It is softer and less frizz. I wash my hair twice a week and does not feel greasy until the third day.
Lindsey J.
Lindsey J.
Grand Island, NE
This is the best conditioner. I've used it for 12 years now and it's my go to product for beautiful looking hair. Keeps my hair manageable anesthesia healthy looking.
Annella C.
Annella C.
Ferguson , MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to start off saying that I probably would not have tried this product if I had not caught it on clearance. the original retail price was 14.99 but after trying it I would definitely recommend to others who have very thick hair. It leaves my hair feeling moisturized without the greasy and sticky feel on my hands.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Northport, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
An easy go to brand. You can often find these on sale in chain salons as well. I have baby fine hair so I don't use this product unless I've put some serious stress on my hair.
Alesia L.
Alesia L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Biolage's hydrating like. It's been around for so many years and it works. I love hydrating and deep conditioners. However, I have thick baby fine hair which is rare. This balm is too much for my hair. I wish i could use it because I love everything about it. If you have coarse thick hair it's going to be your best friend.
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
Bonaire
I love this stuff! I used to put a little bit in my hair after every time I washed it. I like to use it with Its a 10 spray. It's not heavy on my hair and it smells great. I have thin fine hair that is curly but I tend to blow dry it out or straighten it and curl it myself and it gets the job done by keeping my hair hydrated.
Maiyeng T.
Maiyeng T.
Appleton, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
VERY good Hair balm. Works magic on my dried, color treated, dead hair. haha, very good but very expensive.
Lindsey Z.
Lindsey Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff. It works great on my thick, naturally curly hair but its very expensive and I don't see how it can cost that much.