BY MATRIX

Biolage ultra hydrating balm contains shea butter and is the best treatment for repairing and strengthening hair that may be damaged by chemicals. see more...

Lindsey J.
Grand Island, NE
My hair is thick and wavy and this is the best product I have found to keep it maintained. It is a thick balm and so you don't need too much. However, if your hair is dried out you would want to use more. It is pricey, but will leave your hair lush and healthy.
Kristianne F.
Tracy, CA
I use this as my monthly deep deep deep condition. I wrap my hair in a plastic bag with this conditioning balm sitting in my hair. It’s like a mini spa in my bathroom. I leave it in my hair for about 15-20 minutes and the smell is amazing! So fresh and it lasts all day!
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
This is a little secret of mine. I use this hair balm as a stand-in for hair musee when I'm planning on wearing my hair curly and natural. I wash and condition as usual, then I style with my mouse or gel. Then I put this on my fingertips and I knad it all throughout my hair. It makes my hair smell great and helps keep it from being so dry!
Megan M.
Lincoln, NE
This is my go-to conditioner when my hair is a tangled / damaged mess. It does the best job of any conditioner I've ever used when it comes to taming knots or frizz. It smells light and refreshing and keeps my hair hydrated for days at a time. I wouldn't use it every day, but once a week is great!
Alana F.
Tucson, AZ
This hydrating balm is Amazing!!great smell and so nice and thick and creamy. Leaves your hair feeling great! I bought it at CVS. It was easy to use, I use it once a week. I'm totally satisfied with the product.
Maria M.
Hayward, CA
This is an amazing product. I love it & use it as a hair mask once a month to keep my hair soft & moisturized!
Destini W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Great product it makes my hair so moisturized and shiny. Kind of pricey but works so good it's worth it