BY BIOLAGE

Biolage Ultra HydraSource Shampoo (For Very Dry Hair) see more...

Justine A.
Review for: Matrix Biolage Ultra Hydrasource Shampoo (for Very Dry Hair) more...
This shampoo is just ok. I bought it at the salon because it said it was for very dry hair. I have dry, coarse hair. I found this shampoo nothing special. It was just an average shampoo. There are others from Redken and other salon brands that I find work much better.
Jacquelyn R.
Highland, UT
This shampoo and conditioner duo is amazing! It leaves your hair so soft and it's not drying. It feels like it cleans my hair and fights grease while replenishing the moisture. I would totally purchase again, it's just pretty expensive.
Hannah M.
River Forest, IL
Amazing smell, and helps keep my hair curly, healthy and soft! I buy these twice a year at the Ulta giant shampoo and conditioner sale! It’s so easy to use, to lather and rinse and it doesn’t make my hair greasy at all!
Nicole Z.
Great product for dry hair! Salons I go to usually use it on my and when I bought this and used it, I felt like I just left the salon. Its a good price compared to other brands. Leaves my hair feeling healthy and light
Cassie D.
Newport, RI
Biolage is the only shampoo and conditioner I enjoy using. My hair always looks healthy and strong when I use Biolage. It lathers very well which makes me feel like my hair is getting cleaner. Whenever I’ve used another shampoo my hair is frizzy, dull, and breaks easily. As soon as I switch back to my regular Biolage my hair is beautiful again.
Lexie T.
I cannot express enough how much I love biolage shampoo! It lathers in my hair very wel and leaves my hair feeling clean and smelling good! It’s well priced. This makes me hair feel very moisturized especially after I’ve processed my hair.
Ariona M.
Keizer, OR
Keeps my
Scalp feeling clean and fresh. Love the hydration it provides my hair. I don’t wash my hair more than a couple times a week since it does lather so well it cleanses.
Sarita G.
Santa Clarita , CA
I really love the smell of this shampoo because it smells clean, and fresh, and the smell lasts so long! I also think that it makes my hair so soft !! The only down side is that I'm not sure it was what my scalp needed, as I still find that my scalp gets dry and I get buildup quickly.
Jordy N.
I really enjoy this product. It allows my scalp to feel very clean and it feels as if it makes my scalp healthier. I highly recommend. It is also an affordable price. I will definitely be re-purchasing this product.
Allison C.
Philadelphia, PA
This is what dreams are made of! The smell is AMAZING - like you just walked out of the salon. And it leaves your hair feeling so clean! (wouldn't recommend for very greasy hair). Steep price but worth it if you are looking for a great shampoo.