BY MATRIX

Biolage Ultra HydraSource Conditioner (For Very Dry Hair) see more...

Ashley B.
Ashley B.
This shampoo is amazing, I truly do love this stuff especially paired with the conditioner! Smells so good, leaves your hair nice & silky smooth. It's definitely worth ever penny! Would most definitely recommend this shampoo to someone, especially for people with dry hair like myself, if your hair is not dry & it's nice & hydrated then I'd go with the other kind of shampoo, same brand just can't remember what it's exactly is called.
Cara M.
Cara M.
Carlsbad, CA
Works great and smells even better! The main downfall is that it is on the pricey side. I have very long, thick hair so I need to use a decent amount at a time, which makes the bottle go quickly. I am on the hunt for a product that works similar to this but that is a little friendlier on my bank account.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Springfield, MA
I have dry curly hair.. and I didn't notice a difference in being any less dry so hydrating didn't work.. smells great though!
Preyanka H.
Preyanka H.
Euless, TX
This conditioner is a must for super dry, damaged hair. I bought this a year ago when my hair was so chemically damaged because I went blonde and my hair would literally get tangled right after brushing. This conditioner saved my hair. I used this regularly and saw a great improvement in the health of my hair.
Grace K.
Grace K.
I worked at Ulta for almost a year- all of our hair stylists swore by this product (and its duo shampoo). I finally made the switch to the duo and fell in love. It smells average but that's not what matters! Heals your dry ends and smooths frizz. It's tre-MEND-ous (pun intended.. mend, as in repair! LOL)
Leslie G.
Leslie G.
Conditioner works great for fried or dry hair. Love it, the shampoo however seems to dry out my hair more.
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Morgantown, WV
This is great. My hair comes out soft and hydrated after every wash and I can't get enough. I do use the whole regime of shampoo, condition, and detangling solution for the Hydrasource. They're all amazing. They smell good and even though they are a tad pricey, I enjoy the quality.
Angela N.
Angela N.
OMGoodness!!! This is miracle worker! I've been searching for the right conditioner for awhile, I've tried Aussie, Herbal Essences, Redken, Biosilk, Pantene, Nioxin, The Body Shop, SheaMoisture and even Biolage Smoothproof but none of them were doing what I needed. SheaMoisture had come the closest but then I seen this in the store, I debated whether to go dry hair or very dry hair. I'm not sure if you get the same hydration with the "dry hair" one but this one is absolutely the best conditioner I've EVER used! I feel like Biolage messed up and should've called this one "Ultra HydraSource Smoothproof." I can't express enough how much I love it, I want to stock up gallons of this. Price is the only downfall.
Heather C.
Heather C.
Richlands, VA
love matrix shampoos and conditioners. my daughter has very dry hair we must constantly use oils but this works wonders for her.