BY BIOLAGE

Biolage Ultra HydraSource Conditioner (For Very Dry Hair) see more...

Jacquelyn R.
Highland, UT
Review for: Matrix Biolage Ultra Hydrasource Conditioner (for Very Dry Hair) more...
This shampoo and conditioner duo is amazing! It leaves your hair so soft and it's not drying. It's a thick and creamy white conditioner that is incredibly hydrating without being greasy. I would totally purchase again, it's just pretty expensive.
Maricella P.
Walnut Creek, CA
Great smell, love the product and loved the shampoo with it. I purchased this product multiple times because I loved it so much. Definitely recommend for anyone with color treated and dry hair.
Monica F.
Dubuque
This smells great and works well. However I cannot use it everyday because it weighs my hair down if I use it too often. I only use it when my hair is feeling extra dry.
Ariona M.
Keizer, OR
My hair, especially my ends are extremely hydrated after using. I think the shampoo is better for someone with an oily scalp because it does work as a daily cleanser. And cleanse it does.
Preyanka H.
Euless, TX
This conditioner is a must for super dry, damaged hair. I bought this a year ago when my hair was so chemically damaged because I went blonde and my hair would literally get tangled right after brushing. This conditioner saved my hair. I used this regularly and saw a great improvement in the health of my hair.
Angela N.
OMGoodness!!! This is miracle worker! I've been searching for the right conditioner for awhile, I've tried Aussie, Herbal Essences, Redken, Biosilk, Pantene, Nioxin, The Body Shop, SheaMoisture and even Biolage Smoothproof but none of them were doing what I needed. SheaMoisture had come the closest but then I seen this in the store, I debated whether to go dry hair or very dry hair. I'm not sure if you get the same hydration with the "dry hair" one but this one is absolutely the best conditioner I've EVER used! I feel like Biolage messed up and should've called this one "Ultra HydraSource Smoothproof." I can't express enough how much I love it, I want to stock up gallons of this. Price is the only downfall.
Ashley B.
This shampoo is amazing, I truly do love this stuff especially paired with the conditioner! Smells so good, leaves your hair nice & silky smooth. It's definitely worth ever penny! Would most definitely recommend this shampoo to someone, especially for people with dry hair like myself, if your hair is not dry & it's nice & hydrated then I'd go with the other kind of shampoo, same brand just can't remember what it's exactly is called.
Cara M.
Carlsbad, CA
Works great and smells even better! The main downfall is that it is on the pricey side. I have very long, thick hair so I need to use a decent amount at a time, which makes the bottle go quickly. I am on the hunt for a product that works similar to this but that is a little friendlier on my bank account.
Grace K.
I worked at Ulta for almost a year- all of our hair stylists swore by this product (and its duo shampoo). I finally made the switch to the duo and fell in love. It smells average but that's not what matters! Heals your dry ends and smooths frizz. It's tre-MEND-ous (pun intended.. mend, as in repair! LOL)
Lindsey M.
Morgantown, WV
This is great. My hair comes out soft and hydrated after every wash and I can't get enough. I do use the whole regime of shampoo, condition, and detangling solution for the Hydrasource. They're all amazing. They smell good and even though they are a tad pricey, I enjoy the quality.