BY BIOLAGE

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Conditions to help envelop and smooth dry, thick coarse hair.

Very dry hair can be difficult to manage, lacking in shine and moisture. Inspired by the aloe plant that never seems to dry, Biolage ULTRA HYDRASOURCE Conditioner for very dry hair helps optimize moisture balance, intensely conditioning for healthy looking hair.

- Instantly renews moisture for healthy looking hair
- Formulated with aloe leaf juice, cupuacu butter and apricot kernel to help envelop and smooth dry, think coarse hair
- Paraben-free formula is formulated specifically for color-treated hair

• Is this shampoo good for highlighted hair? I just bought ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this for an overnight mask? I've heard it...1 Answers
  • Is it good for dried hair?8 Answers
Wendy M.
Penfield, NY
The first time I used this conditioner my hair was silky soft and smooth afterwards. I have noticed however, with repeated use my hair looks a bit dull. I also have wavy hair and my hair doesn't naturally wave well when using. It's wonderfully moisturizing but not sure it's the best for girls with wavy or curly hair. I do like the fragrance as it's not overly strong. I'm sensitive to fragrance so it can be frustratingly hard to find hair products that aren't super strongly perfumed.
carla l.
Salem, OR
I hadn't used this for quite awhile and forgot how much I actually like it.  I found it in my "stash" about a week ago and decided to revisit it because I hadn't used it for a long time.  This isn't a conditioner that I can use EVERY day because I find that it can build up somewhat over time but remember that I used to enjoy using it a couple of times per week to help keep my hair feeling hydrated.  I'm looking forward to using it again because it really is a nice conditioner.
Nicole M.
Mattapan
This is an all time favorite of mine, and it’s my favorite Biolage line. First off, my hair has never come out smelling so yummy and feeling so smooth, and both the scent & moisture last all day. I am always trying new hair products and always have at least 5 different brands in my bathroom at a time, but find myself reaching for this more and more!
claudia t.
I wanted to like this conditioner and shampoo, but it started making my hair fall out!.  It did leave my hair soft, but when I noticed my hair falling out I stopped using it and noticed I had baby hairs growing back.  Idk if I got a bad batch or something, but I never used it again.
Lauren H.
The smell of this conditioner is amazing and it lasts forever! I use it with the shampoo and my hair feels so much better than when I use other products. I’ve bleached my hair many times but my hair still feels soft and I can easily brush through it. This stuff really works!
Mariah H.
Westland , MI
This stuff is worth every single penny!!! I’ve tried to many different high end conditioners and I’ve finally found what my hair has been needing! I have bleached blonde hair so it has some damage and this conditioner makes my super soft almost like virgin hair. I’m truly in love
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
I really like the smell of biolage hydrasource products, but the problem is they irritate my sensitive scalp. My hair reacts well to the duo as well. The conditioner is a nice thick white cream, and easily spreads through the hair. Makes it very soft and moisturized and easy to comb through and really helps with frizz.. But makes my head itchy and dry. I used it on my two year old daughter too and also created dandruff on her. I'm starting to believe it's the sulfates in the shampoo. Anyway my hair reacts beautifully to it. But not my scalp.
Catilynn☀️ F.
Shawnee
I AM IN LOVE. If you a girl/guy with damaged hair this is a great investment if you want to work on making ypur hair softer,smoother, and best of all healthier. Ever since I started using this my hair has been 100% better. I completely 100% would recommend.
Carsyn H.
I received this product in my VoxBox, and I’m glad I did! I pair it with the Biolage shampoo to get the full affect of the products. They provide my hair with the moisture that it needs. Definitely satisfied with these products, and will continue to buy.
Suzie M.
Matrix Ultra Hydrasource Conditioner is an 'Over-Looked' Conditioner when I see line-ups of award-winning choices. It is best described as a BLOCKBUSTER for Dry and Damaged hair.  It re-energizes my over styled and processed hair. I buy the largest size possible because it is kinda on the high side of what i will pay for a conditioner ( and the larger size gives me a good bang for my buck ! )  Paraben-free formula that includes Aloe and it smells so heavenly .. like ALL of the Biolage Products...
Thais V.
Seattle , WA
Is it good for dried hair?
Crystal W.
Gadsden
Has anyone used this for an overnight mask? I've heard it's really good
marivel r.
Sebastian, TX
Is this shampoo good for highlighted hair? I just bought today without reviewing🙄

back