Matrix Biolage Ultra HydraSource Aloe Shampoo - 13.5 oz uploaded by Brittany B.

BY BIOLAGE

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, and Hair Treatments at Target.com! Hydrating shampoo cleansing formula Contains nourishing aloe Recommended for dry hair Paraben free Repair and nourish dry hair with Matrix Biolage Ultra HydraSource Aloe Shampoo - 13.5 oz. This necessary hair care product brings a luminous, healthy glow back to brittle locks by harnessing the reparative power of natural aloe. Gender: Female. see more...

Buy on Target*
Brittany C.
Veedersburg, IN
For one I’m obsessed with the smell of Biolage shampoo and conditioners. Two the way my hair feels after a few days not washing with this shampoo is incredibly soft. Helps keep my hair color longer and my ends from splitting.
Annalee G.
I really like this stuff. My hairstylist (featured on BehindTheChair [Molly Panici]) recommended this because it’s color friendly and affordable. It makes my hair super soft and makes my color last longer! I highly recommend!
Kellie V.
Lawton, OK
My all time favorite shampoo. I have bleached hair so it is very dry. This shampoo makes my hair silky smooth and manageable even with nothing else on my hair. I have repurchased several times and will keep repurchasing.
Jamie B.
Dayton, OH
This shampoo is the bomb!! It smells sooo good and leaves my hair smelling amazing all day long. Lathers great and makes my hair feel very smooth and easy to brush my hair after the conditioner too. I’m satisfied
Samantha A.
Breinigsville, PA
This is a great moisturizing shampoo. You also do not need a alot of this product, a little goes a long way. It's important that you also use the pairing conditioner
Brittany B.
Tallahassee, FL
My hair is hopelessly dry and frizzy especially in the FL humidity, so I decided to spend a little more and get matrix hydra source shampoo and conditioner. I have used it for about a month and I definitely think it is helping hydrate my hair to some extent, but I'm not sure if it's enough to warrant the expense.
Alexis F.
Redmond
Love love love this! I use it all the time, I've used other products and this is by far my favorite and it works great in my hair .
amy W.
Brick Township
I use the color care and love it! It doesn't weigh my hair down and never feels greasy. Make sure that you use the matching
Elizabeth K.
Lake Grove, NY
This is a great shampoo for colored hair. It smells amazing and the fragrance will stay with you throughout the day
Danielle S.
Taylor, PA
This is my favorite shampoo/conditioner. It leaves my bake feeling hydrated. And it smells great too!